Pamela Sue Martin

10/24/2008 2:18 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The 55-year-old resurfaced at a Beverly Hills event recently, looking abundant.
Pamela Sue Martin
Pamela Sue has been married three times and has written about her battle with the urinary bladder disease interstitial cystitis.

Martin has been a spokesperson for Nourkrin, an all-natural marine protein based supplement that helps promote hair growth and reduce thinning hair.

Nuts

WHAT! 55 And looking like that. Man is she ever lucky or something. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

2002 days ago

SuperM

I remember her from the original "Poseidon Adventure" when she was about 18 or 19. She still looks nice. But not as tasty as she looked back then.

2001 days ago

fay

she looks awsome!!!!! get it!!!!!

2001 days ago

Marie

She looks absolutely gorgeous! I hope I look that good when I'm 55. And wasn't she also in the movie Poseidon Adventure?

2001 days ago

Lea

This picture is an attractive woman, who needs to have her teeth bleached. She doesn't look like P>S>M> at all!!! Isn't it fascinating what money and cosmetic surgery can do?

2001 days ago

shelia

I think this is Linda Gray

2001 days ago

wintertime

Abundant ?????????? What to heck does that mean? She is a very beautiful woman. I guess that is abundantly clear?

2000 days ago

DustyMax

I am 53 and also have Interstital Cystitis. It's a devastating disease and I appauld Pamela for bringing notice to it. She looks wonderful. It's inspiring to see an IC victum looking so beautiful and vibrant. I wish her all the best.

2000 days ago

Dave

I had a real bad crush on her in that show as a teenager. I just kept thinking the whole time I watched that show how hot she was, and how i wanted to jump through the TV and latch on to her. She's still got it going on.......hot as ever.

2000 days ago

theb

Why are we trotting out "55 year old" WOMEN to be be judged, examined, scrutinized? This perpetuate the the idea that woman's beauty fades and that mens physical attractiveness at 55 remains when in fact men after 40 are rarely handsome anymore, Men after 40 are never "hot", sexually desirable in any real measure.It is men who age badly. Lets trot out men over 40 and examine them for their hotness ratio. Even George Clooney is no longer a heart throb. Lets stop doing this to people..examining people for aging and their loss of physical beauty and how they measure up This is a sick ugly society hat buys in to this drivel. Thank Hollywood for this shallow pursuit

2000 days ago

Marsha

Pamela has been very fortunate to overcome IC and I wish she would share with the 1,000,000 of the rest of us how she did it and PLEASE be more public about the disease the help raise money for research. She looks happy, but a smile can hide pain that people don't see because bladder pain is invisible. Pamela, if you read this, please help.

2000 days ago

Marsha

Pamela, how did you get well? Please tell us so we can be well too. Tell everyone how awful IC is, as we have no one to really speak up.

2000 days ago

Avsha

Looks great! Loved her on Dynasty, too bad she left after 2 seasons. I guess she saw more to life than diamonds and catfights...

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2