Diddy's Kids -- Chippendales Rescue Rangers

10/25/2008 4:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Someone might want to tell P. Diddy those are his twins girls, not boys, and that he should avoid dressing the bow tied tots like male strippers for any more magazine spreads.

The unbelievably awkward photos grace the pages of this month's issue of L'Uomo Vogue.

Allison

I wonder what the girls will think when they grow up and see this picture.

Just call me trailer trash....

they don't look like very happy children

Just call me trailer trash....

L*O*S*E*R

What's this?

#8 by "Yeah, I said it" - I will tell you why most people think this is just oh so wrong on multiple levels!

First off - we don't even know if the babies are wearing diapers cuz I certainly can't tell from the photo. Secondly, Diddy has that look on his face like "I want to sex you up" which is so not appropriate with those twin girls right there. If the photographer was going for the look that dads can be sexy too, I'm afraid they didn't quite make the grade on this one. And, thirdly, what is up with the bowtie? Generally speaking, nakedness topped off with a bowtie = SEXY photo! Babies don't wear bowties - certainly not little girls! The whole premise behind this photo is for it to say "Sexy". That is sooooo not appropriate with babies - it comes off as perverted and classless.

And, my little girl always had a shirt on when she ran around in her diaper. To this day, she is extremely modest and I'm not one bit afraid she will end up on a DVD of "Girls Gone Wild". You have to start young because society will certainly try to start at an early age also.

justanotherfknday

Old show;"I want to work for Diddy".......18 YEARS LATER......New Show; "Diddy Girls Pimpin' for Daddy".

STACIA

THERES NOTHING WRONG WITH DIDDY TAKING A NICE PIC WITH HIS GIRLS!!!
ITS ONLY PERVERTED TO THOSE THINKING THAT WAY!!!

Bonton

This is just disturbing......he has been wack lately to begin with, but this definately puts him over the top

janet

ah NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! weirdo

Nobody In Particular

This is just wrong and disgusting. Those girls are still babies. The only people that need to see them naked are the people who change their diapers. I can take a lot of crap from celebrities, but when they start whoring out their own children, it just makes my stomach turn. What a creep.

bebefj123

They are not in diapers, they are nude, no bottoms. only newborns should be photographed nude and even then you have to be careful. Diddy is so masaginistic. He was having sex with Cassie underaged. He is sick and its all about him and he's obviously an idiot if he did not see a problem here and I am sure he will validate it on his video blog.

IApproveThisMsg

Low class, ignorant fool.

Me

Is he related to Michael Jackson? Same taste as Michael

huh?

Throw them some peanuts! What a whack job that Diddy is!

What the hell is wrong with that man? Y would anyone do that to his kids, GIRLS? That moron is sick...

monique

Didddy strikes me as the kind of person who likes to "prove his manhood" by fathering numerous children by multiple women. The girls are beautiful, though.