Julia Hudson:

I Just Want My Son Back

10/25/2008 9:49 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

An emotional Julia Hudson just stood in front of the media and begged for the safe return of her 7-year-old son, Julian King.

Julia Hudson: Click to view!
Julia, standing next to Julian's father Greg King, told reporters how the Hudson family was holding up, described her last moments with her son and explained that Julian would respond the nicknames "Juicebox" and "Dr. King."

Julia also said she was the one who told Jennifer about the terrible string of events that took the life of their mother Darnell and brother Jason.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

rc

FIRST!!!!!

Barfalufugus

Wow, conngrats on being first.

Anway, I hope she has her son returned to her soon and I hope that is alive and safe.

Sheri

Damn she's FAT!!!!!!

rc

Why, Thank you!

Brady

Your ignorant Sheri. I hope you experience a loss one day and have someone do what you just did so you can see how it is. Burn in hell bitch.

Sheri

I left out UGLY, give me some credit.....

andrew06

SHERI comments about her being fat are just rude who the hell are u to judge her in her time of need, dont pray for her make fun of her size wow look how far that had got you, other then nasty rude people I hope that they find him safe and sound.

Amy

What in the hell does her weight or her looks have to do with the tragedy she's going through?

bebe

Sheri, you must be a seriously disturbed individual. We will pray for you...

trish

She obviously is big, and beauty is in the eye of the beholder...and looking at the son's father and knowing the rapsheet of her current husband- she doesn't pick the best cats out of the litter, BUT

that is one strong sistah for being able to stand there and talk....

in less than 48 hours , she's lost three of the most important people in her life, and she actually stood there and got words out...

there's no way I could've even stood up there and done that, but as she said, i'm sure she is still in shock.

I STILL don't think William did it...or I'm hoping that rather.... I didn't know her brother's truck was still missing....

like I said in the other thread...it's probably drug-related as well....

what a tragedy...on so many levels

Peyton

Sheri is a bitch. That poor woman has lost her child. How dare you make fun of her. Anyway, I hope they find him and I hope he is okay. Condolences to their family.

Shara

Dumbasses like Ty and Sheri need to be drop kicked in the jaw. In a post like this, who care about being first or what the mother looks like??? Oh, that's right, the two idiot imbreds care!!! Anyways, hope Julian is safe and sound and is returned home soon. What a terrible tragedy.

Shay

Leave Julia alone, she is going thru so much, how dare you speak so mean about her.

Lauren

I hope that he is returned safely!

p.s. That is the longest mullet that i've ever seen. I hope it's fake.

two cents

She needs to update her myspace photo. Very desceptive. She' added on another 100 pounds easy. Yeah, I don't feel ANY sympathy towards her at all. She brought that monster into her home. She talks smack on her myspace page, and she's not too worried about her son, as she's been updating her page throughout the day. She''s the reason her brother, mother and son are dead. Yeah, the boy is dead. You think just because he killed her mom and brother, he wouldn't kill her son? How else to give his ex a final jab than killing her entire family. She picked him. Great father figure for her son. I hope she rots in hell that fat, ugly cow.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments