Julia Hudson:

I Just Want My Son Back

10/25/2008 9:49 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

An emotional Julia Hudson just stood in front of the media and begged for the safe return of her 7-year-old son, Julian King.

Julia Hudson: Click to view!
Julia, standing next to Julian's father Greg King, told reporters how the Hudson family was holding up, described her last moments with her son and explained that Julian would respond the nicknames "Juicebox" and "Dr. King."

Julia also said she was the one who told Jennifer about the terrible string of events that took the life of their mother Darnell and brother Jason.

whatever

@69. His last login is in june.

Sheri

I agree #72. I cannot understand why, when presented with a ticket out of that neighborhood -- and Jennifer was begging them to leave, that they did not go. It is just a shame.

del

Black men, statistically, kill and are killed by other black men (non family) more than any other group. However, according to those same US Govt statistics, whites commit infanticide and eldercide at an exponentially higher rate than blacks, and when they murder, kill family members more often than do blacks. Whites are far more likely to kill their child or parent, than are blacks per the US govt's 2005 stats. So all you folks yelling about black people killing family (and the suspect isn't family) cast a stone in your own domestic violence riddled communities.

I told ya soooooo

to 76 - there is an option on myspace that you don't show when your last login is - so it just shows the last one since the change of not showing login is made. Get it? On that note - Flex wasn't in Jail yesterday when I saw it, it was changed TODAY.

I told ya soooooo

80 - I think you me RIDDEN not riddled. And where the heck did you learn to speak english? Can I axe you that? LOL... Damn black people trying to disprove dump and ghetto you are. I'm racist yes, and I'm black! HAHA

Hope this ghetto family realizes they are their environment, the sooner they get out of their crime infested trash location the better they MAY get to surviving.

ANGELA

A CHILD IS STILL MISSING. People are talking crazy and all off the subject every race murders and kills last I heard and seen. Enlighten your brains.

Sheri

#79, Likely it is the police or FBI who have accessed his MySpace. Perhaps looking for an email message to an accomplice.

He rode in the stolen truck. Yet he was found in his own car. Which he likely got a ride to, after disposing of the stolen vehicle.

Since he couldn't have possibly driven two vehicles at once, the police are likely looking for an accomplice and started electronically with his MySpace account.

amy

You have my prayers here in Mississippi, I pray that beautiful boy comes home to you. I am so sorry for your family's loss. May God keeps his arms around you during this time.

2085 days ago

THE CHILDREN ARE NOT BEING PROPERLY SUPERVISED...PERIOD!

#57 Ellie.................I Agree..................

STFU TMZ YOU ARE IDIOTS

I'm so sick of racist comments. It's not common for white or black people to kill three people in one day, or two. To kill family members over a damn car or whatever. And to leave their ex alive? It makes more sense to kill the ex they don't like. Unless they wanted her to stay alive and be miserable. But, this is not regular behavior for any race so just get over your ignorance already.

Proud2bBlack

Prayers to the family, and a safe return for baby Julian. He's still God's angel and he deserves to live a full life.

P.s. Does anyone have the link or direction so I CAN SEE THE MYSPACE PAGE OF JULIA & BALFOUR???

THANKS

STFU TMZ YOU ARE IDIOTS

I also can't imagine her ex doing it, even if he was a con. I guess he threatened it, if she says so, but maybe he didn't even threaten it and she's assuming he did it and lied about his threats, who knows. I just can't imagine her ex husband killing her mother and brother and taking her child but leaving her alive? It doesn't make sense.

del

Riddled: to fill or affect with (something undesirable, weakening, etc.): "a government riddled with graft. "
Oxford English Dictionary

Jan

Sheri,
Get a life. God Bless the Hudson family. My thoughts and prayers are with them. People like sheri need to get some friggen help. How can u sit there and judge somebody like this. GET A LIFE LOSER.
God bless the Hudson family.