Hudson

ID's Bodies

10/26/2008 2:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Jennifer HudsonThe Cook County Medical Examiner told us Jennifer Hudson showed up to identify the bodies of her mother, Darnell, and brother Jason.

It's "standard operating procedure" for a family member to do this, but that doesn't mean it's easy.

UPDATE: William Balfour is now under the custody of the Illinois Department of Corrections. Cops told us the IDOC have taken Balfour for breaking the terms of his parole.

The nature of the violations are unclear, but we're told that although Balfour is in the custody of the IDOC, the "homicide investigation is still active and ongoing."

Obama for President 2008!

You guys are silly to be arguing back and forth like children. It is silly and immature. You guys have forgotten the most important issue at hand. THE SAFE RETURN OF JULIAN KING. My heart goes out to Jennifer and her family. My prayers are with her and her family during this time of loss. I offer my deepest sympathy and condolences. Jennifer you're fans love you and we're here for you. To the rest of the people on here, don't waste your time arguing back and forth. It's obvious that there are children on here posting who do not know any better. Spare yourself and just offer Jennifer and her family support, sympathy, empathy, condolences and prayers. She needs it more than anything right now. We love you Jennifer. GOD BLESS!

Madeline

God Bless this family my they have hope, support, peace, and comfort during this very difficult time. My heart truly goes out to this family.

Laura

"Such your white half a pea brain ass up" do you mean "shut"? You are assuming I am white, blonde, and stupid. I am none of those things. I am Asian, I have a Ph.D., I am by no means a follower, but I am well-educated and have well-educated opinions based on facts. You have proven the fact that you are "dumb enough" more than once and I am sure others agree with me.

And you compared Jennifer to Fantasia -- Fantasia actually WON American Idol, where Jennifer came in 7th that season. You can't compare the two. I am sure Jennifer has her own expenses and it is not her responsibility to support her entire family. I make a lot of money, but my mom won't accept a penny of help from me. She is too proud to take charity, I would be Jennifer's mom was the same way.

I am praying for the safe return of Julian. My children are my life and I can't imagine losing one of them. I hope that justice is found for this family.

Rebie Johnson

Solay, you are quite judgemental!! What the hell is sympotise???? The word is sympathize, which of course you have no idea what it means.

solay

rebie,

I guess you knew what i was saying, so that means i am getting across to your dumb eyes with my dumb spelling.

Rebie Johnson

Solay, you have the right name, so lay your dumb ass down. You must have been an only, unwanted child to have so much hatred.

Mr. A

65. Mr A

Why are you reading TMZ is you know how they work? Go away if it bothers you so much.

Posted at 5:18PM on Oct 26th 2008 by WOW

Just asking for some variety. Is the world so dull right now that this Jennifer Hudson story is worth a dozen different topics started on it? Are we getting treated to each and every TMZ story writers individual take on the story for their own job security and the need for something to justify their employment?

I know times are tough, but geeeezie PETE!

solay

Rebie

and your name sounds like re-bound....i hope you are not someones re-bound chick or Rabbies., from rebie.........lol solay is the foney internet name i use to talk to clowns like your self........your are so funny i forgot to laugh.

tanya

SOLAY IS BORED AND YOU PEOPLE THAT ARE RESPONDING TO HER ARE JUST FUELING HER IGNORANCE.

jelly

If you go to William's "FLEX" myspace, some woman made a post saying that someone went into his account. She made it seem like it was some friend. BUT it was Julia Hudson that was on his account. She was on last night, got offline, and Williams myspace went online right away.
There is something fishy with that woman. Why the hell would you waste your itme writing "FLEX in jail" when your mom and brother were murdered and your son is missing. SHE KNOWS SOMETHING. I hope the kid is alright but unfortunately I doubt it. And if she really is involved or knows who is involved and is not saying anything....she should rot in hell.

Rebie Johnson

solay, get a life, you try to be funny but you fail at it miserably. The main focus should be on this family and not your simple ass. Just hope you never have to go through anything like this, and feel the pain they must be feeling. And B##ch that's REAL!!!!!!

Chelsie

Miss Hudson should offer a cash reward for information leading to the return of her nephew. Knowing the trash that lives in Englewood, and I do know them, the WHOLE neighborhood would be hoofing it for that poor little boy.

solay

Rebie,

Ive been through worse, thats why I can tell you how I feel better then anyone else. I know the Games the Idiots play in the Hood cause I grew up in the heart of one of the worse ghettos...I know how n-gg-rs get down........I grew up around people who dont even have internet access in there house in the year 2008.........

Shantell

this is a tragedy and comparing jhud to fantasia or keyshia cole is bull. why on earth would anyone blame jennifer hudson for not moving her family? she tried and they wanted to stay. how many times does that have to be posted? also, julia hudson lost her family too. i'm sure she feels horrible for bringing that man into their lives if he is involved.

also, whats up with all of these ignorant racist remarks?

dabronxprincess

this is so tragic for the hudsons may god be with you and bless you and your family in this time of need and hopes for safe returning of your nephew.