McCain Drops Out of Race

10/26/2008 11:06 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

John McCain's brother Joe just announced he's withdrawing from the campaign ... so now Palin really is John's #2.

Joe's announcement came days after a 911 tape surfaced, in which he bitched about traffic and then dropped the F-bomb.

The effect on McCain's campaign is unknown.

Melody

why is one of the side of his head like flat?

honesty

I don't care who's brother you are, saying F*** you to a hard working 911 operator just shows how out of touch, selfish, angry, and stupid you really are. This person was just trying to do their job of keeping anyone in real trouble safe, and to get them help quickly. I guess he thougth since his brother is just about president, then he can use that number for any minor complaints he has!

DAHPOETICONE@AOL.COM

to the twisted narrow-minded bitch that made this comment:

16. TO ALL THE IDIOTS WHO THINK OBAMBAM IS GOING TO CHANGE EVERYTHING AND MAKE US ALL SOOOOO MUCH BETTER. SUCKAAAAAAASSSSSSS!

Posted at 2:06PM on Oct 26th 2008 by Freebirdridesagain

WHAT MAKES YOU THINK MC CAIN IS THE AGENT OF CHANGE?

WE'RE NOT INTERESTED IN SUCKING YOUR ASS NO MORE THAN WE ARE IN VOTING FOR ELDERLY MCCAIN!

ouch!!

wow he is cute!

What a bunch of BIGOTS!!

Until November 4th? How about never watch that biased news again

Posted at 1:05PM on Oct 26th 2008 by Adrienne
WTF you smoking you bitch? EVERY news organization has been bought and paid for by your jackass Obama the racist POS that he is and you claim bias.What a moron.Oh i get it because they do not bow down to your GOD? HITLER is it? One and the same Osama =Hiter = your fat ass queen Oprah.. STFU you cow. TMZ not getting Poitical?Surely you jest.TMZ is so far left wing nazi wackos,nothing can compare.

Connie

STUPID.. STUPID PEOPLE..... the worse thing we can have in office is Obama.. all he says is lies to you who are believing him... I don't understand you...WAKE UP AND LISTEN TO WHAT HE IS ALL SAYING..... he's a smooth talker... and where is he getting all his money from? Why won't he hand in all his paper work until after the election? You don't visit an ailing Grandmother who raised you for a day.... He has you all fooled... and if he gets into office within 3 months of taking office who are you going to blame? YOURSELF

Mustang Voodoo

VOTE for Obama! Everyone will get 52" Plasma TVs! New cars! New homes! Just reach right in his butt and pull out a wad of cash! FREE MONEY FOR EVERYONE! Woot! I can't wait! My life will be soooo much better! I won't have any debt! Any responsibilities! The government will take care of my kids! Their education! Because, after all, they know what's best for my kids! I can't raise them right! Shoot, I won't even have to work anymore! With all those fat cat suckers who worked hard to get ahead in life, one word - HA! Spread the wealth, baby! Spread the wealth!!

Kathryn

I'm sorry if I'm wrong, but he looks like a serious alcoholic! But, then again, John McCain is one unattractive old man, so it could just be the ugly gene runs in the family.

midwest gal

What about Obama's brother that lives on $1.00 a MONTH back in Africa?

Why haven't I seen that story on TMZ? Couldn't Obama and his wife Michelle give up maybe $20.00 extra bucks and make the guy rich?

Don't just do Republican sibling stories.

BTW do any of you have any pain in the butt brothers or sisters? I bet you do.

Just a Bill

Being nuts must run in the family.

concerned citizen

That man gives UGLY a new name.

Mr. A

5. 2. BOYCOTT Fox News until after November 4!!!!!

Posted at 12:39PM on Oct 26th 2008 by Enough

--------------------------------------------
Until November 4th? How about never watch that biased news again

Posted at 1:05PM on Oct 26th 2008 by Adrienne

Oh...BELEIVE me. If Obama gets in charge in this country, we'll see some MAJOR changes to the talk radio shows and FOX news and any OTHER medium that might broadcast something negative against the new OBAMA GOVERNMENT!

They've made that CLEAR in their own words and his petty attacks on Sean Hannity and Fox news, and now his butt puppet Biden are attacking other networks for asking questions they felt were too tough and pointed. They accused palin of dodging the biased LIBERAL media, not they're already imposing BOYCOTTS against programs that ask for clarifications on their own stupid comments.

Obama has already made it clear he thinks he'd be even further ahead in the polls if it wasn't for these other mediums, and that's as good as calling me 9and other McCain supporters) as being brainwashed, and of having no real thoughts of our OWN, because to oppose OBAMA (the Messiah) is just INSANE...in his twisted warped mind.

That's the kind of petty b!tch we want RUNNING our country? Somebody who's out to DIVIDE and CONQUER? Veni, Vidi, Vici..?

Freebirdridesagain

HEY DAPENISCONEHEAD, WHY DON'T YOU GO AND SNORT SOME COCAINE WITH OBAMBAM. IF YOU CAN READ, THE WORD SUCKAAAASSSS WAS MEANT AS THE SAME AS SUCKERS. GET IT DUMB ASS!

stupid women & the religious right

Poor Mr. A
The conspiracy theories get more and more frantic with each new rant, and never more credible.. wonder why that is.
I think that it is hilarious that the network that used to be an absolute JOKE as far as credibility as a television network (look at the shows they put out, seriously) SUDDENLY isn't full of sht once an election year comes around and they happen to lean right, while every other network leans left? THAT makes them fair and unbiased? Surely you jest! Now, I don't watch fox, as I don't need to see crap to know that crap is out there.. but I don't drool over the anchors of any other network either, you weirdo! Then again, I also don't refer to U.S. Senators as "butt puppets" or "petty btches" either, so maybe it's a maturity thing.

Villyanne

I wasn't aware he was part of his brothers campaign

I Voted already :) Elect Obama!