Yabba-Dabba d'Abo

10/26/2008 5:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The 39-year-old resurfaced at a NYC event recently, looking levelheaded.
Oliva d'Abo
At the age of 15, Olivia appeared nude in the Bo Derek bomb "Bolero."

Olivia recorded an acoustic version of "Livin' on a Prayer" with Bon Jovi.

COMMENTS

macunit

Ouch, father time was not kind

Trophy wife Slim and Trim!!!!

hehe

that's just a really bad picture of her. google her and youtube her shes actually pretty hot!

hehe

look her up on IMDB, look for images/video of her latest characters and work. she is still hot

Ray

who?

plw

Did you forget that she has a recurring on Law an d Oreder, Criminal Intent?

not2breckonedwith

3. I literally broke down and wept... my god what happend to this young thin girl? She appears to have gained at least 80lbs. When will this stars learn to pass on desserts?

Posted at 5:06AM on Oct 26th 2008 by Jean Summers-I can fit into my h.s. cheerleader uniform..can u?

Where do you see 80 pounds in a pic that does not show her body?

Tia Williams

She looks ok. However, she could use time under that knife.

Don

I would say remove the hair, add some whiskers and poof ! Broadway awaits her new career

hamster

Looks like The Joker got her w/ some of his smile gas.

Trophy wife Slim and Trim!!!!

Rachel,,, you need to up your vision perscription or perhaps talk to your shrink about some new meds...this poor girls is a fat slob now... bet you could share some of your QVC Susan Graver poly blend midnight black slacks with her...

Put down your Cheetos and clean off your glasses...FOUR EYES

janet

olivia please figure out how they can bring you back from the dead and do more law & order CI Love your acting on that show!

soluslucubrare

I think Jean Summers needs to lose 30 lbs now; she was a fat slob when she was a HS cheerleader, and from what the post says things haven't changed much. Gross.

Jen C

jean Summers...you are incredibly shallow and mean..if you think your life is superior because you can "fit into your HS cheerleading uniform" you are sadly mistaken....You seem to be back in hs and if anyone needs to "up their meds" it is prob you......This actress looks fine to me and she has to live in the spotlite..and seems to be doing well...It is amazing to me that someone can be so shallow to complete strangers.

Maniacal Zebra

The photo doesn't do her justice. She's looked fantastic in all of her appearances on Law and Order: Criminal Intent.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments