Cindy Crawford -- Heroin Chic

10/27/2008 3:10 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Believe it or not, but Amy Winehouse is a supermodel!
Amy Winehouse
Actually, it's gorgeous 42-year-old Cindy Crawford in Wino drag for Kate Hudson's Halloween party this weekend.

Yep, it's the night of the living dead, all right.

shut_it08

That is so terrible..But it's kinda funny. God save Amy

Catherine

LMFAO! Great costume!

THese sternies are mean people who have no feelings

Hope the real AMY survives her drug dealer.

Barfalufugus

I wonder if Crawford added the self abuse scars?

Sad, really, that Amy has become that big of a joke. I do have to say that making fun of someone with a substance abuse problem is kind of a low blow. I know Amy did it to herself being a junkie, drunk and a loon, but come on.

Low blow (pun intended), Cindy.

Amy has a lot of problems and addiction is just a part of it. As a former addict, I learned that there were a lot of reasons behind getting f*cked up. I wish Amy would see a medical doctor and a psychaitrist. She needs help; and doesn't deserve ridicule. If she has had psyciatric help, maybe she should seek a second opinion (one that just won't see dollar signs)., because the last one may not have cared about anything but money.

Lana Caine

Just when I thought everyone was going to be Sarah Palin, Cindy hits one out of the park! A+ for originality and execution!

Goldie Hand

thats not very nice to make fun of someone who is sick. How about if I go as a perfect, better than everybody else, morally superior, spoiled SUPER duper model. would that be OK?.

Barfalufugus

Thank you # 8!
I guess it's all fine and good to make fun of someone who needs help these days. YUCK!

Larue

That's totally tacky. what was she thinking?? Making fun of someone with such huge problems? I've written off winehouse like everyone else, but this is wrong.

midnight caller

Is there anyway to make Crawford look bad? Sit on me Cindy and please be heavy!!!!!

Rest in Peace

Hysterical! I do think it is funny, for all of those who feel sorry for Amy, shut your piehole! She is a wreck and so closely resembles a cartoon character...boo hoo!

Kidaeshus

The only flaw with the oufit is that Wino-house never looked THAT good.

stacygraham7

amy is walking death, sad but true, why not go as grim reaper with an amy winehouse name tag...?

patilee

Well, Cindy has finally confirmed what we suspected all along....she has no class and no taste whatsoever.

notabunny

#14 Patilee I agree, how tasteless, what a lack of compassion and empathy, and you boneheads think this is hysterical...???

Cindy, if you're going for "trainwreck" why not dress up as the Hef twins instead??

Julie

The blow under her nose is a nice touch to round off the costume. Good Lord...

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments