Details

Of Brutal Murder

10/27/2008 3:48 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

New reports about the body believed to be Julian King, Jennifer Hudson's 7-year-old nephew.

The Chicago Tribune cites law enforcement sources who say the boy was shot multiple times while in the back of the vehicle. Police are testing the clothing of the suspect in custody for gunshot residue -- we believe that to be William Balfour, the estranged husband of Jennifer Hudson's sister.

Story developing ...

two cents

Julia sure knows how to pick them, huh? As long as they have a big d.ick, she's down with it. Just check her myspace. Stupid bitch is responsible for ALL those deaths. She is the one and only to blame. She brought him in that house, she brought him in their lives, she caused their deaths. She should be neutered, right here and now. Don't give anyone else to roll her in flour, looking to create another innocent life.

The one good thing to come out of all this? The cycle is broken. This cycle is done.

Yardy999

My heart is heavy. I cannot imagine how anyone could shoot a person, much less a 7 year old.......a child!! RIP little angel you are in a safe place right now.

Tagh

please everyone with negeative comments do keep it to yourself like they say if you do not have anything positive to say
say nothing at all. My heart and soul goes out to Juila, and Jennifer. its just to sad for words my prayers are with you both may God bless you both as you need and have each other your mother is looking down on you both as she would want nothing more for you both to remain heathly, strong and be the shoulder for one another God Bless you both as well as Julian's Father.

Shawna Lee

My prayers go out to the mother of this child whether it be Julian King or not. I do believe it to be him so therefore prayers to the whole family what they must be suffering to lose three family members to senseless killing. I pray that the person responsible be brought to justice and punished with death. I believe in an eye for an eye and feel that this person has caused enough suffering and tragedy that will be etched into Americas mind for a very long time.

sassy

Eternal rest grant unto them, O Lord, and let perpetual light shine upon them. May the souls of the faithful departed, through the mercy of God, rest in peace. Amen.

this is so sad !
i hope the tourture the beast that did this !

stacy

I AGREE, BRING BACK THE DEATH PENALTY. The person who did this to this young 7 year old boy and his FAMILY needs to be executed. Let's get TOUGH on this kind of crime NOW. This is an OUTRAGE.

Go Gators

DEMOCRATS FOR MCCAIN is right. The only one to blame in this tragedy is the trashy mother herself.

shirleyfeeney

TMZ, not sure who your source is, but that's not what they just said on TV. The reporter on the scene said that the boy was shot once in the back of the head, found between the seats of the vehicle and covered in plastic.

The person/s that did this will be brought to justice in prison...bastard(s). That poor little boy...

Sad sad

Weird that he removed the boy from the scene? and then killed him elsewhere. All I can think of is he wasn't origionally planning to kill him but felt he had to. Discusting piece of chit. I say let the guy live so he can have nightmares everynight about it. So sad.

janebird

I am seriously crying right now. I just can't believe someone would do that to that poor little boy or that entire family. I don't know them but I am crying because it's just so devastating. Someone's life cut short. My thoughts and prayers are with the Hudson family.

Leslie

My heart goes out to this whole family. This is such a terrible tragedy. I wonder if Julia knew that this William guy had it in him. Her myspace page lists him as her '2' best friend...some best friend. Bastard!

Luciana

Death is to good for this animal and by saying that I'm insulting quadrupeds EVERYWHERE.
If the guilty party is sentenced to death he'll spend years exhausting appeals and wasting tax payers dollars while sitting in solitary away from the gen pop in order to 'protect' him. The last thing he needs is protection, he deserves to be sodomized, tortured and beaten within an inch of his pathetic life. There won't be a guard worth his salt that would protect him from his fellow inmates either!! Jailhouse justice..... that's what he needs.

Str8UpNilka

Too bad this sonofbitch isn't in TX. His ass would have bought a one way ticket to the death penalty. I don't think the death penalty deters crime, but it sure as hell gives some closure to the family.

Melissa

If this "poor mother" Julia had being driving drunk and she crashed her car killing her son, brother and mother would everyone feel sorry for her?

How are her actions of inviting a man on parole for attempted murder into her home and into her family's life any different?

The only victim is the child. The adults should have told Julia to kick that man to the curb.

susan

All I have to say is GOD bless the family who has to go through such horrific pain for a senseless act. I cannot even understand why someone could be that evil and heartless torture is not even good enough for him or them.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments