Nice Cans

10/27/2008 10:02 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Yes, technically Traci Bingham is only pulling one garbage can -- but you get the idea.
Traci Bingham
She's so trashy.

RosieWolf

foorglass.. that's not something coming from her belly button.. it's a tassel on her skirt.. if u can call that piece of knitting a skirt. :)

cynde

what is that growing out of her belly???

Barfalufugus

I think the thing in her belly is what is used to inflate her in the mornings.

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! The trash can is wearing more clothing than she is!

Mykey

She is still hot for 40! Yes the skirt is a little skanky but DAYUM! She looks great to me!

jBONES

ID HIT IT............................................OH YEAAAAAAAA

ELK

She's got a skanky but hot thing going.

lea

HOTTTTT!!!!!!!!

wtf

Knowing Tracy she spent 4 hours primping in front of the mirror just to take the trash out.

christie

OH MY GOSH CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME DWHY WOMEN HAVE TO GO AND EXPLOUDE THEMESELVES I MAY BE 13 AND ALL BUT I KNOW WHEN TO STOP SHOWING OFF ALL MY STUFF I HAVE A BOYFRIEND AND I DRESSED WITH THE MINNIE SKIRT AND STUFF AND THE NWHEN ME AND HIM STARTED GING OUT HE TOLD ME I DONT NEEED TO DO ALL THAT STTUFF FOR HIS ATTENTION OR TO LOOK HOT... SO I THINK ITS INNAPROPIATE TO BE DRESSED LIKE THIS WHEN U HAVE YOUNG FANS AND STUFF SO YEA. PLEASE STOP BEING A TRAMP OKAY

TMZ Fraternity

Holy moly!!!

Dang Now this is what women should look like and dress like...I love it. Look how sexy she looks...

Btw its cool for 40+ to dress sexy like that if they are married etc... Its just those Cougars that are ewww..

Women take notes look like this and you will land a man!!!

Ramond

OH man ...another reason why god, GOD, gawd etc...gave women ...boobies.....For us men to have something to do when we are bored....YEAHHHHHHH

Dustin

Please I love seeing how people like to put people down. When 1st they dont even have idea what they are talking about. This lady is hot works hard on her body. She looks better than the ladies half her age.

MyTwoCents

Poor thing, the only way she can get attention is dressing up like the trash and bouncing those huge implants.

jan

I love # 30's answer. it does look like something is coming out of her belly button. She does have a good body, but it probably only looks like that because of alot of help...

ljd2003

ok so TMZ please answer! What is coming out of her belly button...wtf....

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments