Ramb-Oh No, Not Another One

10/27/2008 3:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Did Rambo IV just leave you wanting more? Well, we might have good news for the two of you.
Sly Stallone: Click to watch

jeezlouise

Sign me up! I love Stallone- He is a great director and a really cool guy.

Barfalufugus

Who is scarier? Jackie or Sly? Who has had more work done? YIKES!

I hope for his sake that the plastic in his face is not C-4.

Alejandro Salomon

Stallone is the man!! He can do Rambo 26 or Rocky 1039 and I'll be there to support him. He is a legend.

Big Mr. P

My friends. In a newly found interview that Hussein Obama gave in 2001 he has called the Constitution an impediment to distributing the wealth. This is Socialism at it's Worst. Vote against this Socialist Marxist Hussein Obama and vote McCain/Palin on Nov 4th.

artie help

socialism is going to ruin this amzing country say NO TO OBAMA.

Barfalufugus

Mr.P.......

No more! Put it on a sign and walk around the city....or are you too afraid?

If you have the b@lls to show your belief, then have somebody take a photo and post it on a webiste someplace and provide the link. Show us that you are more that cut and pasting words to a TMZ tread!!!! Grow a pair!

I don't feel the need to tell other people how to vote. I believe as our ancestors did, that the vote is private and personal. If you feel the need to tell others how to vote, show your face! I at least want to know what kind of idiot believs that shoving therir opinion on others feels that it is o.k..

In response to the thread, I like Sly and some of his movies. I really wish that he has aged that he would try to play something other than Rocky or Rambo that has appeared in the theaters to the masses. I would like to see him do a comedy or a drame. Maybe he can do it; maybe he can't. At least he could try.

Big Mr. P

I do. I walk around 8th Avenue in NYC with a big John McCain button on. So there jerkface and why do you ignore all those facts I'm giving you.

superman

As long as stallone doesn't direct the next rambo movie, i'd be up for a sequel.

jeezlouise

Obama is a con artist that is being paid for by terrorist dollars- why oh why are the people of our great nation so stupid? He is a poster boy with a very dangerous agenda. He hides his past- his records and his real intentions and puts himself on a throne to be worshiped like Hilter. The only thing missing is a certain hand gesture from his idiot followers. Its tragic how this sham has manipulated so many desperate and poor people to see him as the great savior! He is not. We dont need a savior- we need an honest government. We need a man of integrity and a person who has proven his loyalty and dedication to this country. Obama has nothing but empty buzz words and catch phrases. He has proven that he is very, very dishonest, arrogant and he shouldnt even be allowed to run. OBAMA IS NO DIFFERENT THAN A MOTIVATIONAL SPEAKER, HOW ABOUT TONY ROBBINS FOR PRESIDENT- AT LEAST HE ISNT SHADY AND HIDING BEHIND THE CURTAIN LIKE THE GRAT AND POWERFUL "OZ"

Big Mr. P

American Who Is Not Duped - Well said my good friend. Well said. Bravo!

AJ

TMZ goofed up--the roman numeral is incorrect. Ricky 6 is "Ricky VI," but TMZ has used the roman numeral for "Rocky 4."

2% MILK

TAX ESTATES 55%, TAX REFUND 95% WHEN 40% DONT PAY TAXES, CREDIT CARDS RATES ARE MADE IN DELAWARE, IE 35 LATE FEES , 32% INTEREST RATES. WERE NO STATE TAX , AS WELL, CONTROL OF BOTH HOUSE LAST TWO OR THREE YEARS GET NOTHING PASSED, GIVE ME A BREAK, TAX TAX TAX. FLAT TAXES WORK BEST FOR PEOPLE IN ALOT OF CASES. YET EVEN IF YOU RAISE TAXES IN STILL IS NOT ENOUGH,. OH WAIT ALL OTHOR TAXES GO UP SS, MEDICA. SO THE TRUE TAX RATE FOES UP MORE THEN 3% PEOPLE CLAIM

LOKI

He can do another one....4 was a real R rated guys movie. We need more of them.

4 was like the original.....great/

LOKI

jerry

PLEASE......... YES Sly, Make another Rambo. Thank you for making the most recent. I really enjoyed it and watched
it many times... (sorry no revenue from me because I just downloaded it but anyhow.... Thx..)

I support you with still making action flicks. Screw the people who said you are too old to be doing movies like this.... screw them... Your Great.

Over and Out.... Your friend here in CANADA

Barfalufugus

Sorry, Mr.P, but wearing a John McCain button around the city is no b.f.d..

I want to see a real sign. Why don't you post all of your thoughts and beliefs that you are so ready to shove down our throats here, on a nice big sandwich board and do nothing but walk around the city for a week ? Basically it's kind of like what you do here with all of your cut and paste garbage, but at least I could tell you to our face what a loser/tool you are. I may and I may not agree with you... but you'll never know. Unlike you, Mr. P., I choose to take my opinion where it counts the most (the polls). Why don't you take your comments and share them with a support group for something.? I am sure there is someone out there who cares.

Unless McCain has a Sly Stallone tattoo on his hiney, I don't see what politics has to do with a man with too much facial work done for his own good. Same can be said about Sly's mother.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments