Julian's Mom

Blogs Over the

Loss of Her Child

10/28/2008 5:36 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Julia Hudson, Jennifer's sister and the mother of murdered 7-year-old Julian King, updated her MySpace page yesterday with a truly sad and depressing message.

"LETS SEE IM 29 YEARS OLD I HAVE ONE CHILD AND I'M ALWAYS BORED, I LOVE TO HAVE FUN EVEN START A LITTLE S*** HERE AND THEIR i HAVE TWO YOUNGER SIBLINGS MY SISTER IS JENNIFER HUDSON YES THE JENNIFER HUDSON AND MY BROTHER IS JASON,

I GUESS IT'S TIME TO UPDATE THIS WHEN I STARTED MY MYSPACE ALL OF THE ABOVE WAS TRUE , NOW BECAUSE I CHOSE TO DO WHAT WAS NATURAL TO ME AND LOVE SOMEONE , IT COST ME MY BEAUTIFUL FAMILY MY WONDERFUL BEAUTIFUL LOVING SUPPORTING MOTHER DARNELL, MY TRUE BLUE BABY BROTHER JASON , I LOVE U BIG BABY ...

AND LAST BUT NEVER NOT LEAST MY ONLY SON JULIAN , MY INNOCENT BABY ONE THAT WAS SHELTERED FROM ALL THE EVIL OIN THE WORLD BECAUSE WE LOVED HIM SO MUCH... BUT THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR LOVING SUPPORT, I KNOW SOME OF YAL HAVE YOUR OPINIONS AND YOU ARE ENTITLED TO THAT , LIKE WHY IS SHE LOGGING ON TO MYSPACE AT A TIME LIKE THIS , LET ME TELL YOU WHY I WAS HOPING THAT , THAT WAS A WAY TO MAYBE HELP ME GET MY SON, MY BABY THE ONE I CARRIED UNDER MY HEART FOR 8 1/2 MONTHS THE SON IT TOOK ME 21 HOURS OF LABOR TO BRING HERE THE SON I GREW TO KNOW AND LOVE FOR JUST A FEW MONTHS OVER 7 YEARS THATS WHY ...

AND NOW FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO ACTUALLY CARED THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR WORDS OF ENCOURAGEMENT , THANK YOU FOR YOUR PRAYERS , THANK YOU FOR POSTING HIS PICTURE ON YOUR PAGES AS YOUR DEFAULT PICTURE THANK YOU... BUT HIS LIL SOUL IS AT EASE, I TAKE COMFORT IN KNOWING THAT JULIAN IS WITH MY MOTHER AND MY BROTHER AND MOST OF ALL THE LORD AND NOW HE'S MY ANGEL HE'S PROTECTING ME... ..

RIPJULIAN

WOW hateful people. I pray that none of you have to feel this way ever.... All she needs is support. You all are seriously messed up in the head.. You are all disgusting and wrong, and all of you can go to hell. RIP Julian! You all are in our prayers!

ROCK

IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN HER

Sarah

Wow!!! You guys are harsh! Let the woman mourn her son. We all grieve in different ways. She lost HER son. I don't believe she had anything to do with it. She's broken, she just lost her family. Allow her to deal with it however she needs to. My god, step away from the snarky blogs for awhile and get a heart!!

uPeoplemakemesick

The "people" that have posted efore me make me sick.... Some of the stuff people say jst blow my mind.... These are the young punks that dumb up the internet.... Kinda like the blond dude that works for TMZ.... Der heh der.... Sad Youth...

Resect this lady... she just lost half her family.......

Liz

TMZ, you really need to stop dignifying this piece of sh!t. It is over, done and there is not a damn thing any of us can do about it except, pray that the sob gets what he deserves!

Ben's getting taken to the cleaners

In response to "8. Is that a moustache?"

I'm pretty sure she has more facial hair than an 18 year old boy.

She seems to be a BIG fan of Mickey D's!

Melissa

OMG what an attention seeking whore. Your child is dead because of the decisions you have made in your life. Quietly disappear.

shut up!

And I ask again, why is this all that is on TMZ today!? I come here for CELEBRITY news and gossip, this trash isn't either.

droodlebug

What is "THE SON I GREW TO KNOW AND LOVE FOR JUST A FEW MONTHS OVER 7 YEARS" supposed to mean?? A REAL MOTHER is there for their child from the beginning. How can anyone call themselves a mother if in 7 years you have only grew to love the child over a few months. WHERE WAS SHE FOR THE 6 1/2 YEARS she apparently missed!!!!?????
PATHETIC!!!!

karenc

What is WRONG with you people. This woman has lost almost everything, including her child. Her pain must be unimaginable! She probablyalso feels a greatdeal of grief because she broughtthis man into the family. How could she ever have known it would end up like this? When my father died one of the first things we did was write a tribute to him along with his obituary because there were things on our hearts we wanted to share. If I had a blog I probably would have putthat tribute on the blog. I am praying for Julia and Jennifer during this horrible time.

Lenore

I agree. She needs to to completely take that killer off her page. Why hasnt she removed his 2** off her page. But i still feel bad for her, i know that she feels guilty and is tormented on the inside

me

Doesn't this woman have funeral plans to make? What on earth is she posting in her blog for?!?! OMG!!

Marge

BYTCH PLEEEEZE: Do you really think the this young woman is thinking or even remembering that the pictures are there? As the parent who has lost their only child believe me that would be the last thing on my mind. Why not offer her some words of encouragement and condolence instead of trying to bust her balls. You have shown the world here what type of person you truely are. BITCH PLEASE.

get your facts straight tmz

You guys all do see that she is outting William, without saying his name. All she did was love someone and they killed her family.

I really can't believe she said that as there's an on-going investigation going, let alone I bet she ends up dead now. If she wasn't going to already. His family doesn't mess around.

She definitely is involved somehow though. My gut has said that all along.

Who The F-isCASH WARREN????

Um, yeahhhhh....she logged in several times since the DAY she found her family dead and son missing. She has since NEGLECTED to change the murder from her top friends, etc...yet able to put a new picture of HERSELF last night or today as her default pic and NOT her son????? Give e a break....wouldn't be surprised if she and William had grand plans to live in the house without obstacle. SICK IN THE HEAD are women who are obsessed with such thugs