Julian's Mom

Blogs Over the

Loss of Her Child

10/28/2008 5:36 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Julia Hudson, Jennifer's sister and the mother of murdered 7-year-old Julian King, updated her MySpace page yesterday with a truly sad and depressing message.

"LETS SEE IM 29 YEARS OLD I HAVE ONE CHILD AND I'M ALWAYS BORED, I LOVE TO HAVE FUN EVEN START A LITTLE S*** HERE AND THEIR i HAVE TWO YOUNGER SIBLINGS MY SISTER IS JENNIFER HUDSON YES THE JENNIFER HUDSON AND MY BROTHER IS JASON,

I GUESS IT'S TIME TO UPDATE THIS WHEN I STARTED MY MYSPACE ALL OF THE ABOVE WAS TRUE , NOW BECAUSE I CHOSE TO DO WHAT WAS NATURAL TO ME AND LOVE SOMEONE , IT COST ME MY BEAUTIFUL FAMILY MY WONDERFUL BEAUTIFUL LOVING SUPPORTING MOTHER DARNELL, MY TRUE BLUE BABY BROTHER JASON , I LOVE U BIG BABY ...

AND LAST BUT NEVER NOT LEAST MY ONLY SON JULIAN , MY INNOCENT BABY ONE THAT WAS SHELTERED FROM ALL THE EVIL OIN THE WORLD BECAUSE WE LOVED HIM SO MUCH... BUT THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR LOVING SUPPORT, I KNOW SOME OF YAL HAVE YOUR OPINIONS AND YOU ARE ENTITLED TO THAT , LIKE WHY IS SHE LOGGING ON TO MYSPACE AT A TIME LIKE THIS , LET ME TELL YOU WHY I WAS HOPING THAT , THAT WAS A WAY TO MAYBE HELP ME GET MY SON, MY BABY THE ONE I CARRIED UNDER MY HEART FOR 8 1/2 MONTHS THE SON IT TOOK ME 21 HOURS OF LABOR TO BRING HERE THE SON I GREW TO KNOW AND LOVE FOR JUST A FEW MONTHS OVER 7 YEARS THATS WHY ...

AND NOW FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO ACTUALLY CARED THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR WORDS OF ENCOURAGEMENT , THANK YOU FOR YOUR PRAYERS , THANK YOU FOR POSTING HIS PICTURE ON YOUR PAGES AS YOUR DEFAULT PICTURE THANK YOU... BUT HIS LIL SOUL IS AT EASE, I TAKE COMFORT IN KNOWING THAT JULIAN IS WITH MY MOTHER AND MY BROTHER AND MOST OF ALL THE LORD AND NOW HE'S MY ANGEL HE'S PROTECTING ME... ..

Kid Dyn-O-Mite

I haven't been on this site in a long time so I forgot how ignorant and judgemental the people are on this site; to Moron #1 and Moron #2 on this site--you both are heartless idiots.

Bridge Over Troubled Waters

I did not realize that she had been logging into myspace since the day of the murder, that is pretty bad :( Sorry but I have to agree with Janice, something does not seem right. That poor little boy, I have a 7 year old son, they are so young, and innocent, that is one heartless individual that could look into the eyes of a child and then kill him, they need to find this individual(s) or parties involved and give this boy and his uncle and grandmother justice. May they all rest in peace. I am also sending prayers to you Jennifer, I lost my sister 2years ago in a tragic, violent way and it alters your life forever. I pray that you find peace within yourself to move forward, each day will bring a new wave of emotions, hurt, anger, guilt possibly (I endured that)..theres always the question of could I have helped prevent this, trust me I know, but then you realize that probably not. You are a beautiful talented singer and actress, continue your dreams, as a teacher told me during my pain, life does move forward. But you never forget. God Bless

a poster

7-9-10-16-22-28-30-32-40-44----You all write the same. Same person?

Shouldn't take long to find out that she is on his visitor's list.

i care about her because I care about Jennifer, but, she is not to be trusted in my opinion. So in the next few months will we lose Jennifer because her next man who she so 'naturally ' love figures get rid of the sister and rake in the life insurance. Say what you will this person bears watching if for no other reason, she seems out of touch and a drama queen.

Kani

All I have to say is, if you aren't going to say something nice than don't say nothing at all!

Shantell

maybe she should be on suicide watch. she feels guilty for her role in things and has no mother, brother, son, or husband. plus many people are blaming her for the deaths; by trusting that thug and thinking he's changed. this thug was probably showing improvement when he got out of jail. like many women she felt she could change him with prayer, love, and support. well i hope her situation can let women see that u can not settle and date these violent angry men. that innocent baby is no longer on this earth due to her horrible lapse in judgement.

zombie_hands

My heart went out to Jennifer Hudson and her family. But something doesn't sit right with her sister. If your family ws murdered and your son was missing I don't think I could do a news conference. I was amazed at how calm she was. There were hardly any tears. Looking at her myspace page I think she was jealous of her little sister. Maybe she resented that her mother and brother were so close to Jennifer. That even her own son was close to her.
I found it odd that she left the boy with the mother because she wanted to go out and then returns the next afternoon and finds the bodies? I don't think I would be sane after seeing that.
Something isn't right and I hope I'm wrong...I think I watch too much CSI!

Momma020406

#87 She is the one who oppened herself up to these comments by posting a blog. This type of thing wouldn't happen to my family because I wouldn't introduce a criminal to my kids. Yes my family could be a victim of a crime but it wouldn't be because I was stupid and brought this person into my life. You have no idea what your talking about!

SAM

im so sorry for your loss, and IM JUST DUMBFOUNDED BY SOME OF THE RACIST, HEARLESS PEOPLE LEAVING BAD COMMENTS WHAT IF YOU WERE IN HER POSITION, PICTURE THAT, THINK ABOUT IT. YOU MONSTERS WHO HAVE NO HEART AT ALL YOUR PATHETIC. IF YOU HAVE NOTHING GOOD TO SAY KEEP IT TO YOUR SELVES.

RIP TO ALL THAT WERE LOST

Blaze

People......PLEASE try to stay positive and give words of encouragement to Julia and the Hudson Family. The negative, mean, and disdainful words are not needed and can be extremely harmful at this time. We all have experienced loss, bereavement and tradgety at one point or another. We need to uplift and not teardown people. If your OPINION is that she is trash, or an accomplice...wait for all of the facts to be revealed, before labeling. There is only one Omnipotent judge of ALL!!!

Chris

She doesn't even mention the loss of her child in the last paragraph. She's VERY ghetto. I can't even reconcile the fact that Jennifer is related to her. Jennifer, leave this woman behind in your past. She brought an ex-con into your family and he took away everything. ***************Correction. I didn't see the full post earlier. She DOES talk about the loss of her child. I stand corrected. My apology.

jess

I don't think you people need to criticize her punctuation at a time like this. Whatever she did, it does not justify killing an entire family. Remember, Karma's a biotch!!!!

Switch

" Thug Life "

jelly

This story saddens me to the core. How tragic. That sweet little boy is now an angel.

I have to say, I dont want to sound heartless or cruel but I do think there is a possibility that the mother could be involved. Things just do not add up. The Myspace situation is a little weird to say the least. I hope to god I am wrong. Its a horrible thing to think but unfortunately, its not impossible. I pray that those 3 innocent people get justice in the end.

wtf

I am getting more entertainment reading the comments than the story itself, i kinda forgot what happend...lets see, another black on black crime, dont that happend everyday but dont make TMZ? Or is this something we can balme DA Man for? I vote to blame the white man.....I bet if we vote for Obama all of this will end....More foodstamps for all!!!!!!!

curious

She needs to stop blogging and run down to the local beauty shop and get a quick lips wax. Takes less time then blogging honey. Further more I am on myspace from sun up till sun down during the week. I don't have internet at home so I don't get on the weekends. Doesn't bother me and especailly if someone I knew even got hurt I wouldn't be on the internet blogging about it. She is just trying to cover her tracks and get her 15 minutes of fame.