Julian's Mom

Blogs Over the

Loss of Her Child

10/28/2008 5:36 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Julia Hudson, Jennifer's sister and the mother of murdered 7-year-old Julian King, updated her MySpace page yesterday with a truly sad and depressing message.

"LETS SEE IM 29 YEARS OLD I HAVE ONE CHILD AND I'M ALWAYS BORED, I LOVE TO HAVE FUN EVEN START A LITTLE S*** HERE AND THEIR i HAVE TWO YOUNGER SIBLINGS MY SISTER IS JENNIFER HUDSON YES THE JENNIFER HUDSON AND MY BROTHER IS JASON,

I GUESS IT'S TIME TO UPDATE THIS WHEN I STARTED MY MYSPACE ALL OF THE ABOVE WAS TRUE , NOW BECAUSE I CHOSE TO DO WHAT WAS NATURAL TO ME AND LOVE SOMEONE , IT COST ME MY BEAUTIFUL FAMILY MY WONDERFUL BEAUTIFUL LOVING SUPPORTING MOTHER DARNELL, MY TRUE BLUE BABY BROTHER JASON , I LOVE U BIG BABY ...

AND LAST BUT NEVER NOT LEAST MY ONLY SON JULIAN , MY INNOCENT BABY ONE THAT WAS SHELTERED FROM ALL THE EVIL OIN THE WORLD BECAUSE WE LOVED HIM SO MUCH... BUT THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR LOVING SUPPORT, I KNOW SOME OF YAL HAVE YOUR OPINIONS AND YOU ARE ENTITLED TO THAT , LIKE WHY IS SHE LOGGING ON TO MYSPACE AT A TIME LIKE THIS , LET ME TELL YOU WHY I WAS HOPING THAT , THAT WAS A WAY TO MAYBE HELP ME GET MY SON, MY BABY THE ONE I CARRIED UNDER MY HEART FOR 8 1/2 MONTHS THE SON IT TOOK ME 21 HOURS OF LABOR TO BRING HERE THE SON I GREW TO KNOW AND LOVE FOR JUST A FEW MONTHS OVER 7 YEARS THATS WHY ...

AND NOW FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO ACTUALLY CARED THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR WORDS OF ENCOURAGEMENT , THANK YOU FOR YOUR PRAYERS , THANK YOU FOR POSTING HIS PICTURE ON YOUR PAGES AS YOUR DEFAULT PICTURE THANK YOU... BUT HIS LIL SOUL IS AT EASE, I TAKE COMFORT IN KNOWING THAT JULIAN IS WITH MY MOTHER AND MY BROTHER AND MOST OF ALL THE LORD AND NOW HE'S MY ANGEL HE'S PROTECTING ME... ..

Lauren

"The people who are trashing this woman are in the same class as the guy who killed these people."

Jim Anderson.. you have issues for saying that. The pulic has EVERY right to question Julia and her choices in life. This is no different than any other case, yet it's with someone who is famous.

love her!

You people are entitled to your opinions. I would hope that no one ever has to endure the pain Julia is feeling. I also hope that if you do that in your own way you can work through it as she is trying to cope. I highly doubt that she would write mean things and accusations for you in fact she seems like a woman who would offer random thoughts and actions of KINDNESS and not VIOLENCE...For goodness sake what else don't you understand she lost her son for ever, her mom forever & her brother forever. They are not coming back and shame on those who take the time to be mean and judgemental in a time like this. That's what is wrong with society today too quick to point a finger too quick to pull away from helping man kind...

Liz

SRI ~ Now my dear you know how it feels. So, don't ever utter the words "white trash".........................it works both ways!!!

Rest in Peace

Best thing she could have done is to take down her blog completely and dedicate the page to her family members who died. No words said.

JuicyGirl

Let this poor girl grieve. She's had a tough road to "ho" and the road ahead isn't going to be any easier without her family...

Your mom

To all you dumb people that say she had something to do with it....is anything that bad where you have to kill your mom, brother and SON??? Its not that serious folks! I'm praying for Jennifer and her family and you should too

Gina

Regradless of everything else, the thing that keeps going through my mind is what the F**K kind of person could shoot a 7 year old child in the head?!?!?! If it was this Balfour guy (and if it's not, and they find the person who did it) I hope he/she gets the death penalty. And as for the mom blogging ... kinda weird, no very weird! Trying to capitalize on her sister's fame perhaps?

La Mom

Oh come on #20 uPeoplemakemesick .... he's HOT and you know it!

Back to Julia, NO, the ho gets no sympathy. She's a tough black b*tch just like her MySpace intended her to be. Spare me the the boo hoo's ... she's getting everything she ever wanted in life: fame, maybe some fortune, and probably more food too.

Sue Wong

I have alot of emphathy and I feel so bad for Jennifer at the horrific loss of her mother, brother and little Jullian. So very sad. I hate to admit it but I must agree with the posters on here who think something's wrong with Julia. She seems so fake or messed up or something. I don't even like to say this. I wish them well.

PerezSuxisanIdiot

#51 (PerezSux)

You're daft if you think that being the Senator of a State somehow affects that State's laws.

Now, if he were a State Legislator, the Mayor, or the Governor, perhaps your words would have merit. Barack Obama deals with laws on a Federal level regarding the entire country. He helps make YOUR State safe just as much as he does mine. Perhaps the next time you're looking to bash a Presidential nominee, you do it for reasons other than your own apparent state's failure at educating you on the different levels of government.

loveatfirstglow83

I am truly sadden by this story. All my prayers go to Jennifer and the entire Hudson family. I was however glad to read in Julia blog that she mention people wondering why she was on myspace because I was one of those people. I started to question her part in this when I noticed Saturday morning that she was online and then when she held a press conference and not one tear fell. I truly hope she had nothing to do with this but something just doesn't field right. I pray that I'm wrong because her and Jennifer really need each other doing this difficult time. I also might be more convinced if she removed him off her Top Friends List; if you can add friends and update your page, you can moved some friends around. That's just my opinion. God please watch over the Hudson family during this terrible time.

get your facts straight tmz

So, she should have known that this guy was going to kill her family, and therefore, since she "let him into her life" anyway, her child, brother and mother deserved to die and we should not be appalled and not have any compassion?! WTF is wrong with you? If you were raped, would it be your fault that you "let" the person do it? Perhaps you have let someone into your life right now....and perhaps you don't really know all they are capable of, yet. If this person kills your family, should we blame you? Hmmm....

Posted at 5:09PM on Oct 28th 2008 by lbj

Yes.. she should have taken his threats seriously.. as he threatened her and her family numerous times, threatened to take Julian away.. WAS IN PRISON FOR TRYING TO KILL SOMEONE, has a father whose a murderer, and the rest of his family are low life POS. What more of a spotlight do you need to realize he's not a good person? Let alone should be near your child?

That comparison with rape, is ridiculous.

jelly

WHATS SO WRONG WITH THINKING SHE COULD BE A SUSPECT? ITS NORMAL. IN A CRIME LIKE THIS, THEY NEED TO CHECK OUT ALL THE POSSIBILITIES. IF SHE IS INNOCENT THEN IT WILL BE PROVEN RIGHT AWAY. IF NOT, THEN EVENTUALLY IT WILL COME OUT. BUT THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH EVEN BEING SUSPICIOUS OF HER. SH!T HAPPENS!

HeartInPain

shut up ray. idiot

So much for being a virgin

Go shoot yourself jennifer Hudson's sister, This whole thing is your fault dating a gangbanger who was in prison for attempted murder, you stupid ass cause of 3 deaths. Go join your family in the after life.