Julia Hudson

Still 'Friends' with Murder Suspect

10/30/2008 12:49 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Almost a week after the brutal slayings of her mother, brother, and son, Julia Hudson inexplicably remains friends with estranged husband William Balfour, the "person of interest" in the case -- at least on the Internet.

Julia Hudson has logged onto her MySpace account numerous times in the last few days -- as recently as today, according to MySpace -- but has yet to remove William Balfour, who goes by "Flex" on MySpace, from her list of friends.

She has changed her personal photo and replaced written passages on her page, among other things. And as of today, she describes her online mood as "numb."

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Area Man

It's Myspace. It means nothing.

Me

The reason she hasn't removed him from her list is because she is still in love with him. Did you read what she wrote in her personal information??

GotDayum!

THE WALRUS IS IN MOURNING - THAT HER THUG IS IN JAIL!!!

Cara

Who cares! Mind your business and get out of their faces while they are trying to heal.

uh..yeah

I'm pretty sure her 'mood' listed as 'numb' kindda says it all. I think her coming on and arranging her friends around would be a petty to say the least. she's probably on to take messages as this may be a sole source of communication for her.

Let this woman mourn the loss of her son, mother and brother without the bother of whose on her myspace friends list.

WTF!!

OK TMZ STOP! But I do agree! lol She needs to delete his butt off! What an idiot! He is in custody as a person of interest. Why is he still on your myspace?

Marty Columbus Ohio

WHY SHE FAT!!!

suzysnowflake

I would not put a picure of a child on the internet. That is just stupid. To make matters worse, we all get to see Mr. Wonderful up close, so close you could almost smell the smoke.

WTF!!

BTW, TMZ that is still her HUSBAND or did they get a divorce within the last week? He is her estranged hubby....seperated.

LizBeth

Stop - leave this family alone! Let them grieve in peace! This is low, even for TMZ.

Ms_Tell_It_Like_It_Is

She is such a needy young woman and apparently, not very bright. Leaving him on her friends list is especially bizarre considering her obvious referral to him as loving him cost her her family. Then again, I think we already established her lack of discretion just by getting involved and MARRYING a man who went to jail for attempted murder and carjacking.

chitown lady

WOW.... Im not sure who the biggest loser is him or her.....My god. This thug either killed or know who did her family. What and the hell is she NOT getting. How desperate is she...Get some self esteem and grow the hell up!,My god she is sad to say the least.....

something smells

i bet she would take him back if he wasn't in jail.

Sharyn

First-I feel bad for Jennifer Hudson, she obviously got herself out of a horrible situation with her family. They are clearly, ghetto people who deal and do drugs and I bet you, Julia had something to do with the murders. Why wasnt she killed as well???????????????

Stacy

My GOD, leave the girl alone!!! Why are you reading into My Space of all things!! I am sure when she logs in, she is reading the tons of messages that she is receiving. Let her be in peace!! She has enough problems than wondering who is on her top friends list. Its only been a week!!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments