Sharon Stone -- An O.G., Not a Kenny G

10/30/2008 12:50 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

We'd expect 50-year-old Sharon Stone and her friends to bump some Frank Sinatra or even some Michael Bolton -- but Lil' Wayne's "Mrs. Officer?" More shocking than injecting your son's feet with Botox!
Sharon Stone: Click to watch

HOLLYWOOD STANDARD

It official no miniority can ever listen to Lil Wayne EVER again...He has officially crossed over into the true white people crowd...Sorry Wayne we will never listen to your music again.

2094 days ago

Barfalufugus

Who cares about her?

2094 days ago

jrad247

Smells of more desperation to look young, hot, hip & cool

Sorry Stone - You lose

2094 days ago

Kim

She tries WAY too hard. That's why she has become a joke in Hollywood.

2094 days ago

jose

don't put frank Sinatra in the same damn category as Michael bolton

2094 days ago

Barfalufugus

O.G? Noooooo, more like O.C. as in OLD COUGAR!

2094 days ago

MISS SCOTT

#1 commenter:::: Shut the F up you racist piece of crap! You black folks complain about being mistreated all the time but its 2008! You dislike the white folks as much as the white folks dislike you. It's an equal game. I am no racist and I despise racist hypocrites like yourself! SHARON STORE is HOTT! I'm a girl and I'd love to play with her....Age has nothing to do with taste of music! She may not do great movies but give her credit on her hottness! For anymore of you black racist M******* F'rs, the white person can listen to rap..it doesn't mean that brainless music with poor lyrical sense can only appeal to brainless, baggy pants,drama and weav-a-liscious black folks! I can talk racist too... most black dudes are lazy!

2094 days ago

Jonty

Sorry number 6...you are a racist. I'm black and I have no problem with Sharon listening to lil Wayne. That's none of my business. Also many black have NEVER worn a weave honey...INCLUDING ME. But guess what, all races are wearing extensions these days...even your fave celebrities! I also have a brain...I work hard at my 4.0 GPA. And many black people I know work hard and are not lazy, just as any other race have people who work hard and don't work hard. You should not be name-calling off the color of a person's skin. Makes YOU look "brainless". It's all about the person and their character. PERIOD. You obviously have no brain for insulting an entire race because of ONE comment a person made. Oh, and also for using words like weavalicious!!LOL.

2094 days ago

Research both before you condem, there are zealots on both sides

An impassioned letter from a "nobody". But he gives his telephone number at the end.

Sent: Monday, August 18, 2008 3:19 PM
Subject: FW: A letter from Illinois

Dear Friends:

My name is Joe Porter. I live in Champaign, Illinois. I'm 46 years old, a born-again Christian, a husband, a father, a small business owner, a veteran, and a homeowner. I don't consider myself to be either conservative or liberal, and I vote for the person, not Republican or Democrat. I don't believe there are "two Americas " but that every person in this country can be whomever and whatever they want to be if they'll just work to get there and nowhere else on earth can they find such opportunities. I believe our government should help those who are legitimately downtrodden, and should always put the interests of America first.

The purpose of this message is that I'm concerned about the future of this great nation. I'm worried that the silent majority of honest, hard-working, tax-paying people in this country have been passive for too long. Most folks I know choose not to involve themselves in politics. They go about their daily lives, paying their bills, raising their kids, and doing what they can to maintain the good life. They vote and consider doing so to be a sacred trust. They shake their heads at the political pundits and so-called "news", thinking that what they hear is always spun by whomever is reporting it. They can't understand how elected officials can regularly violate the public trust with pork barrel spending. They don't want government handouts. They want the government to protect them, not raise their taxes for more government programs.

We are in the unique position in = this country of electing our leaders. It's a privilege to do so. I've never found a candidate in any election with whom I agreed on everything. I'll wager that most of us don't even agree with our families or spouses 100% of the time. So when I step into that voting booth, I always try to look at the big picture and cast my vote for the man or woman who is best qualified for the job. I've hired a lot of people in my lifetime, and essentially that's what an election is - a hiring process. Who has the credentials? Whom do I want working for me? Whom can I trust to do the job right?

I'm concerned that a growing number of voters in this country simply don't get it. They are caught up in a fervor they can't explain, and calling it "change".

"Change what?", I ask.

"Well, we're going to change America", they say.

"In what way?", I query.

"We want someone new and fresh in the White House", they exclaim.

"So, someone who's not a politician?", I say.

"Uh, well, no, we just want a lot of stuff changed, so we're voting for Obama", they state.

"So the current system, the system of freedom and democracy that has enabled a man to grow up in this great country, get a fine education, raise incredible amounts of money and dominate the news, and win his party's nomination for the White House that system's all wrong?"

"No, no, that part of the system's okay we just need a lot of change."

And so it goes. "Change we can believe in."

Quite frankly, I don't believe that vague proclamations of change hold any promise for me. In recent months, I've been asking virtually everyone I encounter how they're voting. I live in Illinois, so most folks tell me they're voting for Barack Obama. But no one can really tell me why only that he's going to change a lot of stuff "Change, change, change." I have yet to find one single person who can tell me distinctly and convincingly why this man is qualified to be President and Commander-in-Chief of the most powerful nation on earth other than the fact that he claims he's going to implement a lot of change.

We've all seen the emails about Obama's genealogy, his upbringing, his Muslim background, and his church affiliations. Let's ignore this for a moment. Put it all aside. Then ask yourself, "What qualifies this man to be my president? That he's a brilliant orator and talks about change?"

CHANGE WHAT?

Friends, I'll be forthright with you I believe the American voters who are supporting Barack Obama don't have a clue what they're doing, as evidenced by the fact that not one of them - NOT ONE of them I've spoken to can spell out his qualifications. Not even the most liberal media can explain why he should be elected. Political experience? Negligible. Foreign relations? Non-existent. Achievements? Name one. Someone who wants to unite the country? If you haven't read his wife's thesis from Princeton, look it up on the web. Thi

2093 days ago

Jax

Ronald, give it a rest. McCain is not entirely above the fray. I could list my own reasons just as passionately as you did but the bottom line is if you look at the way McCain has run his campaign and the spirit it's been directed the past 5 months, there is clear and fundamental difference. They say you can tell what type of leader someone is by the type of people that work for him. I don't want someone who has the same type of judgement skills as Dustin Hoffman in Rainman. Having a VP who has lacks any intelligent discourse when it is important (and this is the most positive criticism) is another knock on John's leadership skills. If John McCain is qualified then Bush is qualified for another 4 years in the White House. If you really look at the leadership in place, it is no different (in fact I would say Bush has the advantage at least for the first term of his presidency). I applaud you for comments but at the end of the day it's still John McCain & Sarah Palin, not the brightest, not the most energetic, nor skillful, not the most diplomatic, not even the most unifying group, clearly not the cream of the crop that this country can offer us at a time when strong and smart leadership is sorely needed.

Sandy (#6), Sharon Stone can listen to any damn music she wants to (at 50 you can do anything you damn well please) but she is NOT HOTT! Ok. Listen to music is okay, HOTT no she aint. Oh yeah, does making fun of black folks (in your own word) help you better deal with your racist, warped and convoluted view of the world? If it's truly helps you handle your own inferiority complex, then by all means continue but don't forget to include the lazy mexicans, chinese, jews, middle east, asians. That's what your therapist would want you to do. Oh yeah, don't forget to hate those damn Canadians (those actors stealing our American jobs and sending money to their socialist french Govt). Have fun!

2091 days ago