Mariah Carey Is a Fire Hazard

10/31/2008 11:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

...and welcome to part 2 of "Celebs Using NY Emergency Vehicles to Get Around!" -- starring Nick Cannon and Mariah Carey!
Nick & Mariah: Click to watch
Who cares if there was one less working life-saving vehicle on the street last night outside Marquee, it matched the outfits!

Dorothywasoncrack

Oh barf...........

zombie_hands

That same fire truck was in the opening scene on Tuesday's Law & Order SVU...my firefighter friend says it's not a real NY fire truck it's just one they use on TV or Movies. Bet it was expensive to rent!

p1tey1

Nick and Mariah are starting to grow on me. I saw on another gossip site that later Mariah dressed as cookies, and Nick changed into a milk carton. TOO CUTE!!!

Jodi

#4 - this is an ENTERTAINMENT website, not a political grandstand for you! Use the blogs that are meant for political discussions - NOT this site!

UH HUH

Jodi....This is just another example of how desperate McCain supporters are getting. They know it's over but they just can't quite let go.

ValoHalo

Two more losers getting more attention than they need.

Barfalufugus

All that money and she still dresses like a sk@nk!

kan

Hey # 3, if you get to a doctor right away you can get that growth removed before it does permanent brain damage!

Jodi

UH HUH - thank you! It's hard to believe some of the things they are saying to anyone who will listen. I'm so happy that I have already voted, because my racist, conservative coworkers have pretty much left me alone, except for one telling me how excited he was that McCain was "bridging the gap" in the polls. I told him, "whatever makes you feel better". My hope is that one day there will be no more racism!

lea

part 2 of "Celebs Using NY Emergency Vehicles to Get Around!"- hahahah

wow, they look great!!! glad they are so happy together!!

B

I wish she would look for some substance and stop relying on "slut".

nenalinda

ayyyyyy please they are pathetic!!! spend your money wisely!!!! we are going through a recession and a war and they are living it up while our troops are dying for US!!!!

Mjfan24

This marriage is SO fake more Fake then Michael jackson and Lisa marie presley marriage and im fan of mariah and Mj.. Put this marriage is fake

Veronica

Rock that cradle girl!

I, Slay The Dragon

If "Scarey Carey" can throw big parties....why does she RIP-OFF music (Genius of Love) samples?

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments