A Night in Hollyweird

11/1/2008 3:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Halloween is a time when people around the country can become the celebrities for whom they have high regard or utter contempt. But people in Hollywood have a special responsibility -- they must choose amongst their neighbors.

Here are the winners in the 30-mile zone.

jm

definitely some thought went into these....

butterflyharmon

would be nice to have names with the pictures

shebakescheesecakes.com

THIS IS A VERY CREATIVE COSTUME

Barfalufugus

I second that, chrissy! I couldn't tell who some of those people were. Was Gewn Stefani supposed to be a fried egg?

that.is.all

I just think Heidi is a disgrace to her mother and to her race.

that.is.all

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww
yes, Gwen was a fried egg and Gavin was a a slab of bacon.

TJ

Allright hollywood, what is the point of dressing up like a whore at halloween when you dress like on every other day of ther year? And halloween? Isn't halloween supposed to be for the kids?

Jessica Swanlake

Is that Heidi Klum in the Kali outfit? What a sweet costume!

Barfalufugus

Aha! Thanks whatever mo fo! Bacon and eggs...cute idea.

Steve

Seal's face looks like freakin hamburger!

barry Gordy is genius

Blogger #5, "Kelli" is just jealous that the very beautiful Heidi Klum is very much in love with her husband the celebrity status they both share propels their bliss into the spotlight for all to reflect. Love is beautiful. Jealousy is not.

barry Gordy is genius

DAVID KIRSCH HAD THE BEST ATTIRE BY FAR.

barry Gordy is genius

I think it's great to be an adult but still liberate the kid inside us all. These stars seem like they had a GREAT time. That is, everyone except PINK. She looks like she just finished killing her mother. However, it has been my experience that the tough chicks are really soft on the inside. Like a Twinkie. Nice and soft and tasty! Yum. I like PINK. It's my favorite color. Guess why?

barry Gordy is genius

The one thing I love about Heidi Klum and Seal is that seeing them lets me know there is hope for ugly guys like me to bang the juices out of a fine ass woman. I'd bang my neighbor, but I think her husband would get mad.

barry Gordy is genius

I'll give Kim Kardashian and Traci Bingham five dollars and a 12-pack of their favorite beer if they were to make a sex tape together. Here's the catch: no men and they have to "go downtown" for atleast 12 minutes each. They could even fly out to Fresno so I could film the all-girl action on my brand new Canon camcorder. I'll even play Barry White! All I'm asking for is a Kim Kardashian and Traci Bingham sex tape. Doesn't that sound delicious? Me and my wife sure think so.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments