Barack, Meet Britney. Britney, Meet Barack

11/1/2008 3:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Barack ObamaAnother cheap Obama Halloween costume -- someone in Chicago thinks they're original. How Midwest.

Hold the phone. It really is Barack Obama, trying to trick or treat in anonymity with one of his daughters. Of course photographers from the "respectable media" backed off when Obama said they got the shot so please let them roam in peace. These guys aren't paparazzi, after all.

Of course, they did not back off.

Nostradamus

Hey "justwondering78"

For some obvious reason is called "the white house"

suzy Q

For #106.

Hey bonehead! Yes, it is "the white house!" But you forgot to add that "you never thought you'd live to see a black family in"!

So now your next posting is proofread and posted:
It is the white house that I thought I'd never live to see a black family in!

OBAMA/BIDEN 2008!

SHOE SALESMAN AL BONDY

" DADDY , WHERE ARE WE GOING ? "
" WE ARE GOING TO UNCLE McCAIN`S HOUSE AND ASK CANDY ? " OBAMA SAID .
" WHAT DO WE DO IF UNCLE McCAIN REFUSE TO GIVE US CANDY ? "
" ALL F.B.I. ARE CARRYING EGGS BEHIND US ................................ "

Lee

Just Wondering78: Keeping the population ratio in mind and going by honest stats you are wrong. There are more blacks on Welfare than Whites. In fact, here it is:
With regard to AFDC the figures are:

White 38.8%
Black 39.8
Hispanic 15.7
Asian 2.4
other 3.3

Again let's not forget that there are many more whites in America than Blacks. This is what I'm talking about with the majority of you Obama supporters. You're not looking at his record. You're not looking into his past. You're shaking off too quickly all of his past relationships and what they amount to. We don't know how far his relationship with Bill Ayers goes. We're not positive he sat in the pew's at church when the good Reverend was spewing his hate for this country but after 20 years of going you'd be a fool to assume that he wasn't. How many of you read Obama's two books? I have and I'm a republican. I've read them because I want to know about our possible future president. It was in these books and his record and his aquaintences that I made my decision. He's a great speaker no doubt but when he only tells you what you want to hear it's impossible not to like him unless you question his past and his views. If the Obama supporters all share his very liberal views then how the hell have we had a republican president for the last 8 years? Where were you guys 4 years ago? The only reason that I can think of as to why he would be elected president is because the majority have to be voting on skin color and "fad" rather than policies. I agree that under Bush our country has had problems but not all are his fault and that is just a fact. Here's a homework assignment for everyone. Go and find out how many Bills the House of Represenatives have passed these past four years and then look at how many have been sent. The ratio is staggering to say the least. Dems figure if they stall the House than their chances of winning the November election will go up significantly because they know that alot of Americans will blame the president instead of the House. Partly because a lot of Americans have no idea what the House is actually there for.
I know the Black community is pulling for a black president and I can understand that but this isn't the one you want as your president. Research his views and beliefs and then ask yourself if he's the one you want.

TeNegrorrism

TMZ> The past few months you have stepped up from journalism to politics! Isnt your show on FOX CHANNEL! You have got to be kidding me. Obama is a ndfggr terodrorist! He will choke the throat of the women who is America! TMZ is unreal. Journalists, Ha. Ive seen you bash McCain yet obama gets this corky little humor. You are afraid. Like the rest of the world. Sorry, but the media has failed again. Wati until the 5th when McCain wins in a LANDSLIDE. Say it wont happen. Go Ahead because you will just be saying what the media tells you. The polls are wrong. Bush was down nine points and he won TWICE. thats right. So what makes you think this kenyan Neggdro will win. Because the medias polls say so< OOOO Wait and see. I will say no more.

TeNegrorrism

TeNegrorrism

Um. Doesnt everyone realize that even if obama gets in africans cannot have their way. He is half white. Raised white. Talks white. He even shut up Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson the entire campaign because he knew if whites saw these two going for obama theyd stray away. Ha. Take it and shove it

TeNegrorrism

HEY BONE HEAD. YOU NEED TO PROOFREAD YOUR COMMENTS NOW., HA. WHAT COLOR IS HIS MOMMMMY. ANSWER ME THAT. BUT REMEMBER TO DO YOUR RESEARCH AND PROOFREAD. AND DONT WORRY ABOUT SPELLING, ITS OK WITH ME. JUST THE RIGHT FACTS WLL SUFFICE. HALF AND HALF. EVER HEARD OF AN OREO.

I TELL YA, MCCAIN WILL WIN BUT I ONCE WAS THE OREO FILLING WITH TWO GORGEOUS KENYAN WOMEN.

Matt B

Who wrote this?!? Did you pass high school English class? Have
someone that is smart read this again and tell you how to correct
your writing you lame!

hollywood resident

HE MAKES ME F_____ SICK WONT EVEN PLACE HIS HAND ACROSS HIS CHEASR FOR OUT FLAG... HE'S NOT FOOLING ME!!!!!!

lea

what a great pic tmz!!! how great of obama to take time out to trick or treat with his daughter!!!
how sweet!! thank you!

hollywood resident

HE IS GOING TO TAKE OUR RETIRMENTS THAT B------!!!! THEN TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK OF HIM YEAH THERE IS GOING TO BE CHANGE ALRIGHT -REGRET IS WHAT IT WILL BE!!!!

hollywood resident

he is a fake !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and a nobody!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tmiller

All of the BS aside, what matters most to me is the safety of my family and the safety of our country. I trust McCain to keep my family safe over the next 8 years. Obama is the smoothest talking presidential candidate I have seen yet. He sounds more like a polished sales person, I just don't trust him!!!

Lee

Well said Another Soccer Mom!!