Death For Sale

11/1/2008 11:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Someone is pulling the trigger on Suge Knight's ... assets.
Suge Knight
The trustee who's liquidating Death Row Records has put together a list of items that are perfect for Xmas. If the price is right, you can be the proud owner of the awards Suge had from artists like Mary J. Blige, Snoop Dogg and Dr. Dre.

And then there's the really offbeat stuff. Check out the inventory list.

me

Artanis

Look Harvey, I realize you're Jewish. But no matter how Hollywood, the liberal media, public schools, the homosexual agenda, and the ACLU want to take Christ out of Christmas, there is no X in Christmas.

There is NO X IN CHRISTMAS.

Thank you.

not2breckonedwith

killa'bro

another one to be proud of

not2breckonedwith

@Artanis....just what the world needs....another religious nut who shows their "christian" ways by passing judgment on others.

Readabook

Artanis: X is the Greek letter for Chi which is the first letter in Christ. It's used for abbreviation, NOT for taking Christ out of Christmas.

Luke Warmwater

Any ho's on that list? I could use me some.

D

how about you fix it so we can actually click to read the docs.

shebakescheesecakes.com

Not interested. Anything that has to do with him is bad news.

D

Artanis, how about you don't push your religious beliefs on other people. they do have "christian" sites, so go to them.
No one wants to hear what you think of Xmas. It has been called Xmas for years, its not something that just popped up recently. And it is pretty ignorant for you to think that we all should call it christmas, when a lot of people don't even celebrate it. So keep your RELIGIOUS opinions to yourself. I will call it whatever I please.

Kelli

I think it should be called $mas.

jrad247

I'll be bidding on the Beta Player & the Mesh Shorts !!!

I'll be styling when this stuff becomes popular again !!!!

Thuuuuuuug Life ~

Just Sayin"

I can not stand Suge Knight or anything that he represents...honestly I think that he's nothing but a BIG ASS whining punk!
P.S...I'm still suspicious about that whole Tupac murder...Suge was not shot in the head like he prtended to be because had he been the bullet would hace either knocked some sense into him or killed him!
What a waste of a human being this man is!

2077 days ago

Fred

They're auctioning a child's flip flops and Buster the Robot toy? Unbelievable.

2077 days ago

Barfalufugus

3. I wouldn't take anything of Suge's.....I would probably come up missing 24 hours later. Sh!t....just staring at him the wrong way can make you the next person to make a guest appearance on the back of a milk carton.

Posted at 5:57AM on Nov 1st 2008 by not2breckonedwith

________________________________________________

I agree with you. Buy a pair of used sneakers fromhim and he would probably put a hit on you (if he didn't do the job himself). That man is a walking scandal!

2077 days ago