Ivanka Trump to Part Red Sea

11/1/2008 11:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Ivanka TrumpIn the midst of the current economic crisis, Ivanka Trump has announced her plans to convert all of her shares in Christianity to an older proven equity -- Judaism.

Her decision coincides with her engagement to Jewish Billion-Heir businessman Jared Kushner, and...surprise, surprise....daddy Donald's plans to build a Trump Luxury Hotel in the Israeli Red Sea city of Eilat.

Rumors are already circulating that the 27 year old heiress plans to rent the country of Australia for her Bat Mitzvah.

smellmyfinger

Ivanka and all the other former Christians i.e. Katie Holmes, who convert and turn away from Christ only to get married will get a one way ticket to hell.
Besides why is it that Jewish men always go after Christian women and then convert them? You never hear about Jewish women or men converting to get married.

Anita

Well I don't see anything wrong with attending parties for business reasons and advertising your own product lines. And there is no law against enjoying your life while doing so.
All this moralizing about Paris Hilton is just barely disguised envy. She can live her life any way she wants to.

Ivanka had previous reationships, right? So now she is just selling herself to the highest bidder.
And she could not even have done that without her daddy's money allowing her to mingle in the right circles.
It's business as usual, some things never change.

Anita

Ivanka is marrying into a rich but shady family.
Jared's father is convicted felon Charles Kushner !!!

Matty

Well, the say, especially for a woman to never marry down, so she had her work cut out for her. It does kill me though that I know I'm 8 times better looking than this guy that if I was also on fire, she wouldn't look at me if I was 5 feet away. Looks and money--when you have one and not the other, things are always so bittersweet.

lisa

I give it a year. The rich just seem to be getting greedier.

Lori

I so agree with #28---I applaud the Donald and the childrens Mother. They somehow managed to raise there children out of the limelight and teach them WELL!! I once saw an interview with Donald where he said he took his kids shopping at K-Mart--if they want more $$$ they had to work and pay for it themselves. They are all good kids, educated, and one NEVER hears any talk about them. Good job Donald. I think she is gorgeous, beautiful. I hope they will be happy together!!

Jon

Only things she should part are her legs - I'd pay to see that! Too bad she's turned out to be just another trendy D-list celeb. Going to be some pre-nup for sure.

Anita

Ivanka is marrying into the Kushner family from New Jersey?

They may be rich but they are very unsavory people. Th father is a felon.

For this she did not need to go to any fancy schools..

lowell

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, IVANKA !!!!

LOVE YA !!!!!!