Murder Weapon

In Hudson Murder ID'd

11/1/2008 12:37 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Chicago cops have confirmed -- the gun found last Wednesday is the same one used to murder three members of Jenifer Hudson's family.

Police found a .45 caliber Sig-Sauer semiautomatic pistol a block from where a vehicle was part containing the body of Jenifer's 7-year-old nephew Julian King. Cops knew almost immediately the gun was a match because of unfired bullets synced up with the casings found at the murder scene.

Police also are investigating whether the weapon may have once belonged to Jason Hudson.

The U.S. Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives determined the weapon was originally owned by someone in Michigan who had reported it stolen. Investigators now need to follow the path of the gun that takes them to Chicago.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

suzy Q

JULIA HAS DONE A TERRIBLE THING!!!! YOUR CONSCIOUS WILL EAT YOU ALIVE AFTER THE FUNERALS......MARK MY WORDS!!!!

Rhonda

According to the Chicago Tribune the guns original owner lived in Michigan and reported the gun stolen. Also, according to reports the gun belonged to Jason. Now what does that tell you? Someone in this family did this to this family. My guess is it is Julia. I know she had a cell phone wait until the cell phone records show up. The police is keeping things tight lipped until after the funeral on Monday then the S--T is going to his the fan!!

mo_cat

This whole ordeal is so tragic I am praying Jennifer, can stay strong and keep her faith and know the truth, whatever it may be will come out. God Bless you Jennifer. Thoughts and prayers from Missouri.

bph

If the gun was stolen the original owner has no legal or moral accountability in this case

suzy Q

This is the perfect example for the say "FAMILY WILL FU@K YOU HARDER THAN A STRANGER!"

Katie

Why would you say that Julia did it? The suspect lived in the house and was kicked out... Who's to say that he didn't just steal the gun from Jason? Jason was reportedly a known gang member, so it shouldn't be surprising that he owned a gun...

FEE

Justwondering78, Tell me why do you think Julia did it, she is the baby's mother. What would make you say something so cruel if you have no evidence,

Just Sayin"

I still dont think that William Balfour did this...it all looks very suspicious and way too convenient!
Killer thugs do not toss murder weapons into empty lots...at least not in the hood they dont!
Instead they just pass them along to someone else in the street in preperration for the next robbery, assault or homicide...I bet that gun has more"bodies" attached to it than the Hudson/Donerson/King victims!
Nope..I am absolutly unconvinced of Williams guilt but I must say that he is getting back what he put out in his thug life by being implicated in these murders...he as well as Julia put thier own selves in the positions of being considered "persons of interest"..he by the police and her by society!
Be it right or wrong this is what happens when you make bad choices in life which apperently both of them have done!
The truth will be revealed very soon I believe...
Remember..what goes on in the dark always comes out in the light!
May God rest the victims and have mercy on the perpetrators!

Just Sayin"

I had to re write my last post..way too many typos..sorry!

Instead they just pass them along to someone else in the street in preparation for the next robbery, assault or homicide...I bet that gun has more"bodies" attached to it than the Hudson/Donerson/King victims!
Nope..I am absolutely unconvinced of Williams guilt but I must say that he is getting back what he put out in his thug life by being implicated in these murders...he as well as Julia put thier own selves in the positions of being considered "persons of interest"..he by the police and her by society!
Be it right or wrong this is what happens when you make bad choices in life which apparently both of them have done!
The truth will be revealed very soon I believe...
Remember..what goes on in the dark always comes out in the light!
May God rest the victims and have mercy on the perpetrators!

suzy Q

For FEE's comment:

You seem to be so out of touch with reality sweetie! Just because she was the mother of Julian DOES NOT mean she wasn't the one who ousted him! That doesn't mean sh*t! He became a liabilty after the murders if he witnessed them, and HE WOULD BE ABLE TO IDENTIFY HER!!!!
There was a dog taken from the house but THE DOG CAN'T TALK!
No matter how much you try to coax young children, THEY WILL TALK AND TELL EVERYTHING THEY KNOW! And I believe that was a risk to her!

So FEE, maybe you saw tears fall from her eyes that I or no one else saw at the press conference........but I believe that she DOES have some part in these murders!

suzy Q

For FEE:

No tears were shed during the news conference because SHE ALREADY KNEW the fate of her son!

wtf

Didn't you already report this the other day TMZ?

del

Take heed, all you gun owners. Statistically you will NEVER use your gun to protect yourself from a home invasion. You are much more likely, statistically, to have a child in your home injured with it by accident, or have it stolen and used in crime. The number of people who successfully defend their home against home invasion with their own weapons each decade is in the single digits. Compare that to the gun deaths involving domestic violence, accident, and stolen guns.

del

Thugs do indeed dump guns in the streets, in bushes, etc. You folks watch WAY too much TV. There was a drive-by in front of my house and the person being shot at shot back, then ran through my yard, ditching his gun in my bushes. There is no rhyme or reason to the behavior of ill educated thugs who just want to distance themselves as fast as possible from a murder weapon, murder vehicle, murder scene, etc. He did what he should have to get away - ditch the car and the weapon. Only he should have ditched the weapons someplace where it wouldn't have been easily found, like inside a trash can or in water.

I'm amazed that folks think Balfour didn't do it. Who else would bother to take the kid with them? Balfour thought the kid was at school, killed the adults, then was shocked to learn that the boy he cared about was - due to a school in-service day - still in the home. He panicked and took the kid with him so he couldn't call the police and i.d. him. Once in the car, he realized he couldn't let the only witness live, and he killed him and ditched the car and the weaon. If he'd had some sense, he'd have called his gf and had her go move the gun to the bottom of a lake.

suzy Q

That's EXACTLY how Julia wants you guys to think! I HONESTLY believe he was set up. And that's why the cops haven't charged him! Because there's nothing to charge him with! Why would HE turn himself in as soon as he heard he was a person of interest? Don't you think he would've tried to run?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments