Spelling Sells Her Smaller Home

11/2/2008 6:10 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Tori's already bought a new 6,700 sq. ft. home -- so now it's time to get rid of her old, paltry pad that's not even half that size.
Tori Spelling
Tori's 3,300 sq. ft. Westwood home is up for grabs for around $2.4 million, which (only) has 5 bedrooms and 3.5 baths, outdoor dining area, barbecue and solar-powered saltwater pool, according to the L.A. Times.

A few more babies -- and the accompanying magazine photo shoots -- and Tori will soon be able to afford another upgrade.

maureen hagerty

love her GOD--BLESS.

sneither

I just love 'tory and dean'... they have worked so hard to generate
money to 'live the lifestyle'... a larger house is extra security for
any hollywood couple... I can't imagain having to 'shield' my
family and privacy like they do! It takes money to do this and
they both work alot to maintain their lifestyle...
I have alot of respect for them, they were not handed the money
from her late father...they have to work for theirs.
Nice house.
I live in a nice neighborhood here in sofla and the houses
are not selling, especially at the price their worth.. I'm amaized
how hollywood houses "still sell' for millions? and people keep
buying them?

JJ

Isn't this the woman who said she got her TV role because she never told anyone who her Daddy was?
No offense but she's gotta have a ton a money to love that face.....

a.j.b.

I LOVE TORI AND DEAN. I AM SO HAPPY SHE HAS A BEAUTIFUL FAMILY NOW I HOPE THAT STAY TOGETHER FOR A LONG TIME AFTER ALL YOU KNOW HOLLYWEIRD. GOOD LUCK TORI

caligirl

Who REALLY cares???????

Joanne

I saw the pics on latimes,com of the house she is selling. Even though it is smaller, the weather is alot better in Westwood than it is in the Valley. I lived in Sherman Oaks (the next town over).. It is hotttt in Encino... The house is beautiful... I like Dean and Tori and enjoy their show alot, too.. Good luck to both. They have a beautiful family..

clear

Well, you know, I guess I sort of like Tori because, basically, she seems very nice and like she wants to understand the common man. But really, let's rethink the meaning of the word welfare, I mean the rich complain about poor people getting a measily government check each time a low-income family has a baby, whereas celebrities get a cool million each time they get a baby. And the celebrity mother often does not seem to be any better in terms of morals than the poor mother either. What is so wrong with big huge billion dollar Oil companies sharing their wealth around a little bit with the citizens of the United States? It happens all the time in these rich oil countries in the Persian Gulf where citizens are handed-out oil profits and they live in luxury with big homes, gold, maids, vacations, etc. But in our country Big Oil keeps it all for themselves. I mean in these rich oil countries most every citizen can count on getting money from the government to build their own dream home. Of course the non-citizens working in these countries don't get much. But at least these countries help out their citizens. Because oftentimes, when women just have babies they cannot work and it is a very difficult time economically for them.

Stacey

Didn't they JUST move into the first house in June? That was the whole purpose of the last season of their show--the craziness involved with her having the new baby while trying to get the new house move-in ready. Stella was born in early June, and the first time they stayed at the house was when they brought her home. So now after dumping a TON of cash into that house to totally remodel it, they are moving? That's ridiculous.

Amy

Shallow, pretentious, materialistic and still a tranny.

kennedy

is theis all that you all have to talk about......bring the getto trash about Juila Hudson...

Sparky

She is starting to sound more like the OC Housewives where nothing is ever good enough.

Sparky

I bet that story where she was moving into the last home was just an act for the reality show. It's all fake!!!

2% MILK

BIG DEAL, SOME ONE IS BUILDING A 47,000 SF HOUSE IN THE CHICAGO AREA SUBURB. BIG DEAL.,

nira k

I am sure Tori's dad made sure that her residuals from 90210 and made for TV movies were pretty good. So even without her dad's money she'll do ok. However, she continues to act, write best selling books and develop her jewelry line to support her family. She has shown over and over she is no spoiled princess and is actually nice too.. I am not so sure about Dean. He may love her dearly but he appears to be coasting on Tori's hard work. Dean: get a job dude.

Sloane

I'd rather live in the smaller home of the two-it's still twice the size of mine!

people should realize that sometimes in choosing the smaller option-which is really nice on it's own-that they are also choosing the smarter option
less stress-smaller mortgage-the option of not having to be a member of the rat race having to keep working harder and longer for a mortgage that is bigger-leaving a bigger carbon footprint than necessary even

sometimes living SMARTER doesn't mean living BIGGER!!

too bad Tori and Dean haven't figured that out-they could be a tremendous example to young couples everywhere if they chose to live smarter and had their reality show express that choice

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments