Attempted Sabotage Foiled in Florida!

11/4/2008 2:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

So, check this out. Deerfield Beach, Fla. is one hour south of Palm Beach. Nearly 400 people were planted firmly in line at 6:15 this morning, waiting for the polls to open at 7:00 AM. There is one voting machine to accommodate all of them.

The area almost entirely African American. Many of the people never have voted before. One woman was 101 years old. She was wheeled into the polling place and on her way out she said that before she died, she wanted to vote for a black man.

Election monitors noticed a man in line who appeared to be a voter. Turns out he was a saboteur, telling people the Democrats were supposed to vote at a different location.

Some of the voters said they were robocalled last night. The message -- Democrats weren't supposed to vote until Wednesday.

UPDATE -- Election officials just delivered seven more voting machines.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Barfalufugus

Wow, humanity at it's best and worst.

Holly C

anyone dumb enough to believe these people probably shouldn't be voting!

ICONIC

This is why I am SO LIBERAL (honest)!!! These are the type of people in the GOP!! Snakes, liars, cowards, you all seen the Comments they posted about Barack's grandmother...they are discpicable people who are desperate and willing to go to great lengths to sabotage this nation...and they called Obama a terrorist?? They are the REAL terrorist...who are not concerned with seeing America prosper...i wish they would find their own country!!

pmd

THIS IS ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING!!! Unfortunatelty there have been stories of things like this happening all morning. I am in Cali so we are pretty much for the Dems here but if I lived in a swing state one could only imagine what stunts I would witness. They tried to pull the same crap in Virginia!!

Right On

Good for that old woman. It's nice to know that at 101 you can still be a racist. Now, it's really too bad that Obama's not a "black" man.

Sheryl

Kudo's to being 101 and voting. God Bless Her! As to the other nonsense, how stupid do you have to be to pull something like that.

Maisy

*cackle*

I swear I can't wait for this to be over with. I went and voted then the old buzzard asked me if I put the electronic voting card in my purse. Even after I handed the card to her and got my sticker!

Yay!

PFE

Seriously - What is up with FLORIDA!!??

NJgrl622

If these people are stupid enough to beleive that Dems vote on Weds they shouldn't be voting at all!!!!!!!!

Morons!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Adrienne

So desperate, if a republican can't win, they'll lie, and cheat.

this really jerks my cord.

Joe

That is too funny. Anyone stupid enough to believe that does not deserve to cast a vote.

pmd

TO HCOLE: SOME PEOPLE ARE VOTING FOR THE FIRST TIME IN THEIR LIVES AND THINGS CHANGE ALL OF THE TIME. SHAME ON YOU FOR CALLING THESE PEOPLE DUMB! YOU ARE DUMB FOR YOUR COMMENT.

mike

Thats horrible, shoot them with that stoparazzispray. If www.stoparazzispray.com can hold a pap it can hold back anything.

shut up!

Yes, disgusting that people would try to pull something like this. But seriously if you are so stupid that you would believe from a phone call or someone standing in line that Democrats vote in a separate area, or on a different day, I'm sorry but you deserve to lose your vote. Educate yourself people!

Sheryl

Hey ICON, I'm a republican and I think it's horrible what's going on with that, but don't try to lump all repubs in one group, some of us aren't bad. Some of us actually don't agree with such tactics. You libs should be very, very careful, now Obama is threatening your bill of rights and your constitution. Know what that means? No lawyers if you get arrested, no miranda warning, police beatings to get answers. Pushing us right back to the 50's and 60's.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments