"Enthusiasm" Star: TMZ Makes Pople Stupd

11/4/2008 5:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Jeff Garlin says he wants his son to be "an intelligent person" -- and doesn't let him watch TMZ because of it!
Jeff Garlin: Click to watch
Jeff must have missed our "intelligent" stripped down political coverage of Sarah Palin, commentary on the war over a rack, and a debate on one of the most important votes this century -- does Zac Efron have a hickey?!

Rahul

Barfalufugus

I think the misspelled word was on purpose .

Mik

Looks like he got your goat TMZ.

Tangie

Can't blame the guy....anybody who visits this site or watches the show IS stupid. Except me, of course. LOL

xinunus

lost in lalaland

I figured there would be at least one moron who felt superior by spotting intentional mis-spellings. Thanks, #1 for not letting me down.

HN

Another TMZ mispelling!

huh?

Jeff Garlin is a smart man...TMZ is fast becoming the new MTV of this generation. Useless, irrelevant, and childish.

Spell Check.

Jeff Garlin is a second-rate Geprge Wendt.

angelfacedkid

10. I was a BIG fan of TMZ but after seeing your PATHETIC story making fun of McCain going fishing on Wednesday after he loses the election I deleted the show. I DVR your show but after that sad attempt at being funny at McCain's expence I removed your show from my schedule to be recorded. I put up with the little jabs here and there against Sarah Palin but I have not seen ONE not ONE of your shows make fun of OBAMA!!! I hope you’re happy. YOU’RE SUCCESSFUL AT ONE THING AND THAT IS RUNNING OFF YOUR VIEWERS. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK. IT WILL PUT YOU OUT OF BUISNESS. YOU'RE PATHETIC!!

Posted at 12:50AM on Nov 5th 2008 by Rip Van Winkle

ahahaha *points finger* youre just po'd cuz mccain lost. LOL

damn ur dumb

Hey....he's just calling it as he see's it. Maybe you should hire journalists that actually passed 4th grade English. Or reporters that actually know how to obtain a *gasp* FULL story.

damn ur dumb

1. You idiots misspelled people in the title. And you're trying to call someone else stupid?

Posted at 3:39PM on Nov 4th 2008 by Rahul

Wow....you're one smart cookie

Black Teef

Jeff has some sweet neck fat.