Tim Robbins Couldn't Vote -- Cops Called

11/4/2008 4:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Tim Robbins tried voting at his NYC polling place earlier today. There was some kind of ruckus and the cops were called.
Tim Robbins: Click to watch
Apparently, Robbins has been voting at that polling place for more than a decade, but today his name wasn't on the register. They told Robbins he had to fill out a provisional ballot but he didn't want to do it. An argument erupted between Robbins and the poll worker. Robbins allegedly got loud and the poll worker said he was calling the cops.

Robbins accused the poll worker of trying to intimidate him so he wouldn't vote.

Robbins went downtown to the City Board of Elections to get proof he was good to vote.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

ding dang y'all

OOPS

Rocky

Attention whore much?

jc

Robbins is a libtard.

This is my Boom Stick

As a registered NYC Dem, I find it hard to believe that there's an issue with voter fraud. Probably just a misunderstanding. Pretty funny story though.

Obama/Biden 08! You got my vote around 10am this morning!!!!!!!!

McCain08

GOOD!! This guy is a liberal idiot. Just like a liberal to cry about it too. Y did he have to get into a fight with someone who was doing their job!! Screw him and Susan Sarandon. YOU ARE ACTORS!! NO ONE CARES WHAT YOU THINK!!

BJ Rocks

he is a big ass!

I'm Back Biatches

Tell Liberal, livin' in sin, no intelligent...good for nothing Tim to cry me a river!! The Democrats have been stealinng this thing from day one and he is probably in on it.

Loved that movie he made with Martin Lawrence though!!! LMAO too funny.

Rip M 2 Shreds

Tim Robbins is a loud mouthed turd seeking publicity. STFU Tim.

Mike L

Isn't it a funny coincidence that anyone using "liberal" while implying a negative connotation sounds like an idiot / dying breed?

tom

America would be a better place if Tim Robbins couldnt vote. or his wife.

dbl1029

CRYBABY! Typical dumbass celebrity

IRONBLUEEYES

I'm sure whatever the problem was, Robbins started it. What a little wuss. I'm surprised he didn't call his Mom, Susan Sarandon, to come down. Actually, I'm surprised he was allowed out without her. I suppose lil Tim did his imitation tough guy act with the clerk and after the guy stopped laughing he called the cops so Tim wouldn't get hurt.

Nobody In Particular

Yeah Tim, out of everyone in NYC, they randomly selected you to victimize.... Get real.

MF

I love how you are only reporting how the democrats are being treated unjustly. I guess you haven't heard about the black panthers in PA physically intimidating people at the polling center. HMMM...I wonder who they could possibly be voting for.

huh?

Hey Robbins, just look around for Acorn morons...they'll gladly sign you up, 12 times if you wish!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments