Oprah's Mystery Man Exposed!

11/6/2008 5:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The man whose shoulder Oprah Winfrey used to cry on at Barack Obama's victory rally was a total stranger -- but we found out who he is.
Oprah Winfrey
Sam Perry, a corporate development consultant, happened to be in the right place at the right time and comforted lady O as she cried for joy.

Stedman better watch his step.

UPDATE 4:43 PM ET -- O and Perry have already set up a second date -- on her show! He'll appear on Friday's episode.

Twinker

Where exactly was Stedman (aka Sideman)?
Why wasn't he there with her? Did he vote for the other team?

This is my Boom Stick

Oh! For the record, you can thank the CRAZY RELIGIOUS RIGHT FOR THAT BOGUS PROP 8 CRAP!

You still want someone like McCain/Palin in office? They BOTH were against Gay marriage. McCain not as much as Palin, but because he was so hellbent on kissing the asses of the Religious Right he would've supported it and HE'S NOT EVEN A RELIGIOUS PERSON!! Yeah, the Conservatives are such good people! NOT!

KEEP YOUR LAWS OFF MY BODY AND OUT OF MY BEDROOM!!! SO MUCH FOR CONSERVATIVES WANTING LESS GOVERNMENT, SOUNDS LIKE THEY WANT TO CONTROL ME MORE THAN THE DEMS DO. OPEN YOUR EYES PEOPLE!

kan

I think Oprah was humping his leg.

You Go, Judge Joe

We need to move on. My husband has had four "bosses" since he entered the military, and actually, NONE of them have been that terrific. Time will tell...

By the way, has anyone thought about the line of succession to the White House? Obama - Biden - Pelosi!!!! Heaven help us all! Please let me know if I'm wrong regarding this.

wasted days and wasted nights

She ain't heavy; she's my sister.

Hal

OPRAH - what an actress she is! She's just gotta have attention and so here she is again, performing!
A big fat phony!

Willie

I saw Stedman and Oprah walk into the Field together...so they are still together..and Gail, her best friend was with her..
and Oprah is not trying to steal the spotlight..from Barack,.,it's his night to shine, and SHINE BRIGHT HE DONE SO!

GO KENDRA

Another great day at the office !! Thanks for all the entertainment .... and to TO INFINITY AND BEYOND ... who the F*ck reads the name of the person commenting ??? Let alone notices that they made an error in spelling in that section ????
AHHA !! YOUR STILL A FOOL !!! AND I PURPOSELY USED THE INCORRECT SPELLING OF THE WORD JUST TO BUG YOU ... and I purpossely used CAPS to annoy you !!! AHHHA !!! You probably read the tiny tiny writing on the back of your welfare check too !!! PENDEJA !!

prinmare

I thought it was so funny. I told my friend, "He wouldn't dare tell Oprah to stop leaning on my back."

Fan Since 2007!!!

Bigots and racists are a dying breed that belong to the dark ages of the twentieth century. Did ANYONE see there were as many white people cheering Obama as minorities? Our young people know this. A new Age is upon us.

Don't worry Im Leaving

Oprah is one of the most powerful women in the world. (if not the most) And Barack Obana is now President of the most powerful nation in the world. And they both experienced racism, White people may be in trouble-LOL!

WHAT?

This women has 2 accents, just like Madonna.
The tears are fake too.

please!

now maybe we can have a federal holiday honoring Colonel Sanders.

mary

I was there, the cameras only focused on Oprah maybe twice. It was CNN, she could hardly control that. The crowd ROARED when the camera went on her......she laughed. She was there...in the moment as were we all.

please!

Now instead of saying "Thats as american as hot dogs and apple pie" we will have to say "thats as american as fried chicken and jeri curl"