Palin Gets Chilly Reception

11/6/2008 11:35 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The bad news for Sarah Palin: She lost the election. The worse news: She had to go back to Alaska.

There aren't any Saks or Neiman Marcus stores in the Last Frontier.

eileen

"She is a strong courageous woman and she is the most popular governor in the United states with an 80% approval rating from Alaskans. "

O Gag Me Please!!

All the Psycho Holy-Rollers can't wait for 2012 - She's their second coming of Christ!

Get home and take care of your special needs child Sarah.

Ravyn Chinyere

Vote for me when I run in 2041!!!!!!!!! www.youtube.com/ravynchinyere

April

I have to say,,, I am all about some girl power... But this one, I have to say no to. I mean, how could you ask someone who has barely ran a state for not even 2 years be asked to run a country of our porportion!!! She has already seen controversy with her cabinet there!! Stay north Palin!!

bite me

Dover Dave, you comment about seeing Russia from your backyard, is not so far from the truth right now. Russia has already threatened you precious Obama and he isnt even in office yet. Now this is where experience would come in handy. Oh wait, Obama has no experience, Maybe he can sit them down over a cup of coffee or vodka, or do some community organizing or better yet, maybe he can mesmerized the Russian, Iranians, ect the same way he
did the citizens of this country.

Oh and whatever will Obama do with all those left over millions he has left from the campaign? donate it? I doubt that very seriously,
he is a big spender, and will continue to do so, only now it will be
with our hard earned money.

bite me

But April, Obama didn't even run a state, he contributed to a city for 143 days and that qualifies him to be president of a run a country of our porportion. So you comment is moot, shows you didnt vote correctly, now take your ball and go home.

loridarlin

harvey, i'm tellin ya, you really need to start reading some of these posts, because the majority of quality Americans are getting really sick and tired of the bashing. i too have lost all respect for any news outlet other than fox. and i do enjoy your site and tv show, but sir, its time to just call it a day..............

bite me

But April, Obama didn't even run a state, he contributed to a city/state for 143 days and that qualifies him to be president and run a country of our porportion. So you comment is moot, shows you didnt vote correctly, now take your ball and go home.

smitty

O Gag Me Please!!

Be glad to! It's obviously not possible though since you seem to have come out of a hog pen. Go back to the hog pen that you crawled out of.

John

According to the Huffington Post, Palin had to ask an aide what countries make up North America. SERIOUSLY. Go read it!

freedomisnotfree

Sarah will be going back to one of the most beautiful states Alaska she is a beautiful person

Liz

Lay off Palin! She has balls larger than the little boy's on the TMZ staff.

Brenda Heck is a white Obama supporter

You know what I just decided. No Christian conservative Republican will ever say we made the right choice as a nation. But we did make that choice, overwhelmingly. By a HUGE landslide. Why? Because of Bush and what he has managed to do to our country in 8 years. I voted for Bush because seriously, Gore, please. I helped make that decision. That is what comes from a democracy... Do you think it would be better if we didn't have the freedom to choose? I think Obama is going to do great things for the US and truthfully, Palin scares the sh*t out of me. And let's be honest, McCain is just too old to take that chance. Now if someting were to happen to Obama, we would still have Biden, and he DOES have the experience and the brains to lead our nation. Think of the big picture, for yourselves. I LOVE my country and I love that EVERYONE (yes even conservative bible thumpers) get to decide who represents us to the rest of the world.

freedomisnotfree

for all the abuse that Sarah took her clothes are the least of what she deserves she is a real down to earth american not used to the washington crazies we love you Sarah

stopthepresses

Sarah Palin will be just fine. She's loved by her husband, she's loved by her family, she's loved by her State, and she's loved by God. She's also beautiful and smart. You haven't seen the last of her, sorry!

smitty

# 16, Are you ignorant or stupid? Barack Obama who ran for PRESIDENT only had two years experience in the senate and didn't even attend 90 % of the time because he was too busy campaigning. At least, she was doing the job that she was elected to do.