Palin Gets Chilly Reception

11/6/2008 11:35 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The bad news for Sarah Palin: She lost the election. The worse news: She had to go back to Alaska.

There aren't any Saks or Neiman Marcus stores in the Last Frontier.

ponio

One aide estimated that she spent "tens of thousands" more than the reported $150,000, and that $20,000 to $40,000 went to buy clothes for her husband. Some articles of clothing have apparently been lost. An angry aide characterized the shopping spree as "Wasilla hillbillies looting Neiman Marcus from coast to coast," and said the truth will eventually come out when the Republican Party audits its books.

-From Newsweek

freedomisnotfree

Sarah has taken so much abuse from everywhere she deserves at least the clothes people are soo cruel she will go back to a beautiful state like alaska and breath fresh air after all the polluted air in washington she had to breathe

Kym

When will you leave this woman alone?

Lisa

I believe she did a GREAT JOB! She showed Courage, strenght, Inteligence and Beauty. Sarah Palin Showed us you can have it All!

You have my admiration,

A BUSY Workin Mom.

Brenda Heck is a white Obama supporter

M & M, you do realize that Alaska is part of the US, right? Sling some more hate, it makes you look so incredibly intelligent.

mickey lou

Hey she is from Alaska, it probably is not a bad thing for her to go home & resume being govie of Alaska. She does have an 80% approval rating there!

noitall

I BET SHE'S THRILLED TO BE BACK WHERE PEOPLE ARE DECENT, SUPPORTIVE AND RESPECTFUL !!!

NOT LIKE YOU, TMZ!!! LOOK OUT, HERE IT COMES...OBAMA IS ALREADY BREAKING PROMISES --- MAN, THAT DIDN'T TAKE LONG !!!!!!!!!!!! and...TAKE A GOOD LOOK AT WHAT THE MARKET IS DOING SINCE OBAMA WAS ELECTED... RECORD, HISTORY MAKING DIVES!!! WAKE UP, OBAMA LOVERS...HE'S NOT THE MESSIAH --HE'S JUST ANOTHER WASHINGTON, DC POLITICIAN, BUT WITH DARKER SKIN!!!!!!!!

Justin is Calling

Obama is a muslim who was born at Coast Provincial Hospital in Mombasa, Kenya.

The Republicans are still going to try to steal the election away from us by capitalizing on this.

We need to amend the constitution now to protect the black vote and black reparations!

smitty

#23 John

Excuse me, but didn't PRESIDENT ELECT OBAMA say that the USA had 57 states? Maybe you need to cut out being so picky about verbal slip-ups that the candidates made when they were speaking.
They all made silly mistakes that anyone with any common sense would really overlook.

Ivy

#16

You state that we could not elect Sarah Palin who has only ran a state for 2 years. Senator Obama was only in the Senate for 143 days and we think he is qualified to be president. In my opinion there is not much of a difference in their qualifications. She is a strong woman and I support her. Lets just see if Obama keeps all of the promises that he said he would do during the debates. I think you people are going to be suprised when he raises EVERYONE's taxes. Face it, he didn't tell the same story on his issues so lets see which ones he actually follows through once he takes office.

upchuck21

You guys have been nothing but hateful to Palin. It's amazing how the liberals call the Republicans hateful when you all you do spew venom at her all day long.

LULU

SO SAD THAT YOU IDIOTS STILL HAVE TO SAY NEGATIVE THINGS ABOUT A STRONG AND COURAGEOUS WOMAN. SHE'S GOT MORE BRAINS THAN ANY OF YOUR MINIONS AND BEAUTY BESIDES. NOW ALL WE HAVE TO LOOK FORWARD TO IS 4 YEARS OF THAT SCOWLING WOMAN THAT BARRY MARRIED! YUCK!

Red Bull 420

Watch the dow jones plummet ... WTG ... Anyone that cuts up Alaska has never been there. To bad. Good luck Sarah.. see you on the Kenai river or Koots lol

bite me

These posts, like so many others on so many boards, reeks of complete lack of thought or comprehension of reality. Suddenly we have elected "The One" and all will be right with the world, you are for the first time proud to be an American and we are all going to hold hands and sing Kumbaya. Give me a break! How has this man with zero track record suddenly become the savior of the free world? I'm the first to admit that McCain was not the right candidate and the Republicans ran a lousy campaign, I voted for him because I knew about him ( I know nothing about Obama, because he has sealed, banned and hidden too many things, hiding things is the same as lying to me). But this was not a vote for hope, as Oprah put it. How many people who pulled that lever for Obama did so with absolutely no knowledge of his policies and what he stands for? Millions! This was a vote for anybody as long as they arent a Republican, a vote against Bush and a vote that said "I don't care what he stands for, I want to be able to say I am open minded and non-racist and voted for the minority candidate". He will now fill his cabinet with people who can tell him what to do now, because he has no clue.
As for Biden, does he have a clue, yes he may have many years of experience, but during the campaign he left alot to be admired, he couldn't remember one day to the next what he said the day before. Even Biden said Obama didnt have enough experience to run a country. So now we all get to sit back and watch what happens, and if Obama does well I will cheer along side, but right now I am very cautious due to, too many unknowns, and being in the land of the free, I am allowed to.

Kat

How can you ask a person to become president of the U.S. when he has less than a few years in the Senate April? Give me an f'ing break!