Palin Gets Chilly Reception

11/6/2008 11:35 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The bad news for Sarah Palin: She lost the election. The worse news: She had to go back to Alaska.

There aren't any Saks or Neiman Marcus stores in the Last Frontier.

Tracy

Does it really matter anymore? America has voted. Obama/Biden will do fine picking up the messes of Bush.

UNBELIEVABLE

Oh and did I forget to mention I hate white woman!

Passion

to #63 --Oh, so now we're checking people's diction. Not a problem, excuse me "bree", I was typing too fast, and thank you for correcting me. Yes, George Bush "screwed us" and Sarah Palin and her "Joe six pack" would not have been able to save us. But I don't mind insults -- you just keep insulting -- doesn't bother me one little bit! Barack Obama is the Next President of the United States and all your whining and insulting will not change that. I actually think it's rather funny. If, by you insulting me and/or any other Obama supporter on this blog makes you feel better --- I'm glad I could help! And as for my name, would you feel better if I changed it to Sarah?

Kat

Correction: Biden received a F in the class, but he was able to retake the class later on.

jBONES

MUST BE ALL THE TALK IN THE WELFARE LINE. I WONDER IF FOOD STAMPS WILL HAVE OBAMA'S FACE ON THEM

freedomisnotfree

the markets are crashing because of fear of the OBAMANATION

Kat

Sarah's name is too good for you sweetie.

freedomisnotfree

the markets are crashing because of the OBAMANATION

Bruiser

I guess we can now see if John McCain survives the next for years without any health issues (I hope he's fine) but if something happens in the next four we can see if the end of our planet was averted by electing a president with a functioning logical brain.

freedomisnotfree

OBAMANATION= CHANGE IN MY POCKET

Kat

Say no to B.O. lol

Passion

@ "by just nasty" George Bush wasn't running for President, but another REPUBLICAN who voted with him over 90% of the time was! I wasn't on Mars -- right here in the good ole U.S. OF A! Given the choices that we had, I would not have voted for McCain/Palin regardless of what color Obama was. Having another Republican in the office after the eight years of the HELL that we've been through would have been a gigantic disaster.

Black Teef

She's a turd with 4 eyes.

Kat

Obama=Welfare Lord

Hand out entitlements to all of those losers.

B

Palin exhibited an alarming lack of comprehension of national and international issues. That's why she hurt the Republican ticket. The fact that she was chosen as VP candidate appeared to show a lack of judgement by McCain.

Obama is charismatic and an eloquent speaker. Time will tell if he's able to deliver what this country needs, but I would pray that he can. As far as the financial mess, George W. has run up the biggest deficit in history, and this country is beyond bankrupt. Try solving this country's problems with a balanced checkbook; that would be a miracle. Plus there's that almost inconceivable debt. God help Obama.