No Tongue This Time for Brit & Madge

11/7/2008 10:04 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Britney and Madonna reunited on stage last night -- but all Brit got was a peck on the hand.
Britney & Madonna: Click to watch
The two last performed together at the infamous 2003 VMAs, where they french kissed for an audience including Brit's ex, Justin Timberlake -- who was also there last night, but performed much later.

northern gypsy

((( earth to madge ))) it's over...your no longer relevant !!! show a little class and get on with your life...

RalphMaccio

Was at the show last night. The ticket said show time for 7:30. I know it wasn't going to start on time. Madge didnt come out till almost 10pm. Does she not know us normal folk have to go to work on Friday's? Between the late start, the distorted sound out of the speakers. Madonna butchering her classic songs and pathetic Britney not even singing, just standing there in a pant suit. I have to say the show was a disapointement.

ok

I think sold out concerts & making millions still makes her kinda relevant.

1986 days ago

kjk(hates american idol auditions)

Not a fan of Britney, but i think she looks good. Madonna will always be a legend, but i think she can relax a little on the workout routine lol.. not to mention this song was not on of my favs. I think Madonna looked great in her "Ray of Light" days.
btw tmz, where do u get your videos, i would think with all your "clout" you should have a better seat for some of these concert footages.

TCH

Hey Madonna, you win the Slash lookalike air guitar contest. Brit actually looks good.

Sono

Madonna looks kind of gross in that outfit. Her new muscular/old person physique is kind of disturbing and I'd prefer it if she would cover up. Brittany on the other hand needs to start showing some skin b/c she looks good.

northern gypsy

#16 (ok)
sooo by your critique there are quit a few artist ...people like cher or the stones come to mind...
excellent performers...agree...relevant...not so much...

NW

MTV, Madonna and Britney... It's over

kan

0.0055 - That's the percentage of the Southern California population required to sell out this concert. There are more people with hemorrhoids than that. Is that relevant or just a different kind of pain in the ass? I'm thinking relevant might be highly subjective.

Di from Chey

Madonna is 50 years old and looks every day of it. She's just trying to keep young looking, but it isnt' working. She should retire or do some different type of songs that better suits her age.

oh yaaaaaaaaaaa

I would love to see her in concert, but the tickets r a massive amount! suxs

jackhole69

I was there last night at Madonna's concert and it was AWESOME!!! Brit looked good- just enough time on stage to get the crowd excited and JT- WHAT?!?!? Madonna is the queen when it comes to performing...screw all you h8trs!!!!!!!

Sad

Britney's music gives me diarrhea...

LH

So many times I have said that Britney Spears looks better covered up. Last night her outfit was flattering. I liked what I saw. The Tramp Stamp look is so yesteryear. Tattoos are boring. Jewelry that mutilates the face, lips, ears, and belly are no
longer the edge.