Larry and Dannielynn Slide Downhill

11/10/2008 3:20 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Life's a playground for Larry Birkhead and Dannielynn.

The 35-year-old daddy and his two-year-old celebuspawn bonded at an L.A. park this weekend.

Anna Nicole Smith would have been 41 this month.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

There is no such thing as reality tv

She is beautiful and Larry looks alot better. I wish them well.

Kate

She's going to be a big girl. She's big boned and her mom and dad were both tall...whether she has a weight problem remains to be seen. If her father teaches her about nutrition and health and eating to be healthy then she'll be ok. He does talk about giving her candy and french fries a lot. I don't find it amusing, especially considering her mother's weight battle.

Let's face it, Anna dying was the best thing that ever happened to Larry. He became a "celebrity" because of it and he is riding the baby wave right to the middle. He is on Dannilynn's back, he is turning her into a "brand name" and he started it right from the first post DNA-test photo shoot.

She's a beautiful kid but she's on the cusp of becoming an overweight kid and she's got an eye problem as well as a speech problem. From the way she speaks I wonder if she has a problem with her hearing, or some neurological issue. I only wish the best for her. It's too bad that her daddy decided to cash in instead of keeping her out of the spotlight. Instead he's plopping her into the spotlight with a reality show. Poor child. But what would have been better? This so called father who is cashing in on her or her drug addicted mother being alive and raising her? If Anna could have gotten her act together that would have been great, but I can't say I blame her or judge her for being unable to do that after Daniel died.

There's no happy ending in this story. Larry's cashing in. He can say he loves her until the cows come home, he is still selling her for income. If he really loved her and he had the sense that God gave a goat, he'd keep her away from the spotlight instead of dropping her into the middle of it whenever he can. I'm sure he hopes that DL will become another Paris Hilton. I bet you he thinks that she is a great role model for his daughter to follow. It's just tragic, and the most tragic thing is that other than Anna, everybody would be doing the same. At least with Anna, it was her fame that got the attention. Anna was cashing in on Anna. These people are cashing in on Anna too, by destroying her baby's innocence and privacy.

tom

She's looking more like her mother

Suri's Nanny23

Good Grief, she is two not twenty. Most two year old girl's love wearing dresses. I for one find this picture refreshing. as far as a photo op goes the paps were probably waiting for Jennifer and Violet at the park. For those that think she has a weight problem you are dead wrong most two's have a protruding tummy and chubby cheeks. Geeeez!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cheryl

She is so pretty; I just wish her mom were here to see her grow up.

mm

I can't believe that Methadone is harmless during pregnancy.Dannielynn has strabismus and she looks disoriented, plus she can't say anything.

kylady

I JUST LOVE THE WAY THEY LOOK,YES DANIELYN IS A BEAUITFUL LITTLE GIRL,SHE LOOKS LIKE ANNA TO ME,LOVE TO SEE SHE IS DOING SO WELL.GOOD lUCK TO THEM,When are they moving to Ky???Hope That Howard is with them thru the Hoildays.

2080 days ago