Pattinson

Gives Chick a Lickin'

11/11/2008 1:41 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

"Twilight" star Robert Pattinson clearly has a taste for women.

1111_pattinson_launch03-1
During a recent night out with a few of his co-stars, Robbie P. decided to give co-star Anna Kendrick a tongue bath -- and for the record, she looks like she liked it.

Barfalufugus

Gene Simmons, Jr??

Santa

that not Edward Cullen type behavior!!

Britt

Well of course she would like it! Have you seen that man? Well, you could be a blind person and just hear him talk to even like it. I mean....umm....Yeah, he's lovely.

Carmen

Get real! These people just want to show off. Nine times out of ten he is probably gay. Anyhow, let us all boycott the stars films, records, and richness. Also, send them a country fart!

Buster

Way to ruin a squeaky clean image.

Beebo

We'll be seeing a lot more on this guy in the coming months as soon as Twilight is released and every post pubescent girl-woman who hasn't already fallen in love with Edward Cullen the character becomes obsessed with the actor portraying him. The books were addictive but cheesy...I'm counting on the movie(s) to eliminate the cheese factor. We'll see.

Britt

He's 22 years old!! Just because he is famous now, doesn't mean he cannot go out and have fun. Yeah, he was being silly when taking this picture, and he is not gay. Either way, he isn't allowed much privacy, I'm sure some of yous guys have done stuff like this before. I'm 22 and I say, let him live his life and stop trash talking.

Beebo

Since Edward is supposed to be practically perfect looks wise, there will never EVER be a single soul ever born that will be able to play him and make everyone happy. I think Pattison is good looking enough to give it a go....book to movie casting is always tough because everyone has their own imagining of the characters. We'll see on the acting, but from cast photos I think they did a pretty decent job.

Jane Doe

Robbie P? Really, TMZ? Nobody call him that. His nickname amongst the Twilighters is RPattz. Try that.

Barfalufugus

His tongue looks like a slug....yuck!

sara Getsinger

He has a long tongue! More perfect than I thought!

pie

Anna Kendrick better let her co-star Robert Pattinson stick his tongue in her ear. There not going to get media heat from new film: "Twilight."

"Twilight" is a rip-off of "Buffy the Vampire Slayer," and from the film trailer, the movie appears to only TV. Quality at best, and is not ready for the big screen.

Twilight should have been released during the summer junk fest able time spot, and not in the fall.

nina

Well, Well, Well...Won't Bella be a VERY lucky girl on her wedding night......that's gene simmons impressive.

nina

oh, and pie? I love how Buffy fanaticals(I'm a buffy fan, not a fanatical) think that all vampire lore began and ended with Buffy. Give me a break. Twilight is the antithesis of Buffy, I've read the books.

Nessie

Please TMZ considering you didn't even know who this guy was a week ago.... even though he was trampling all over town with paparazzi trailing his every move, it's best you stick to the basics..... Britney anyone?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments