Jen to Ang -- You Back-Door B***h

11/12/2008 4:22 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Keep Jen Aniston and Angelina Jolie out of the same room, if at all possible.

Aniston calls out the woman who stole Brad Pitt from her in a Vogue sitdown, saying it was "really uncool" Angie kept yapping about "how she couldn't wait to get to work every day" to see Bradley. "I felt those details were a little inappropriate to discuss," says Jen.

Meanwhile, Jen says John Mayer has "matured" since they started hooking up.

Yeah Right!

Don't be so quick to judge Angelina....I've heard stories of what a nightmare Jen can be - controlling and demanding---Brad could of been a real a-hole by telling the truth to the public about Jen, but he didn't...

He and Ang seem so much happier now. Life is short and you only have one shot! It's obvious they are in love with each other. I wish them lots of love and happiness.....they are beautiful together and have a beautiful family.

John

Angelina is so ugly. I mean UGLY.

Curious

I'm curious. Why is everyone blaming Angie for the breakup? Brad broke his vows to Jen. He is not a victim. He chose to cheat on his wife.

Just sayin.

edm

Brangelina are a couple of douchebags. They need to get over themselves. Angelina is a fame whore.

kan

Jolie, denied being involved with Pitt while they were working together, and then announced she could NEVER be with a man who cheated on his wife. Maybe she meant that for some time in the future. Her head must vibrate constantly from the mental conflict.

Bunnie

Um, if the comments were that mild, why the $%*@ headline that doesn't match up?

Ashley

It's about time she spoke up! Good for her! Angelina just can't seem to let it go! It's like she keeps trying to rub it in Jens facs every chance she gets! Angelina should let it go already! Obviously Jen has!

Poptop

Narcissism rocks! Hey Jen, talking publicly about a private affair is weak. Maybe this time you'll be able to hang onto your man and we won't be subject to your boo hoo hoo look-at-me self absorption.

Lori

I am somewhat confused as to why at this point in time Jen would speak out?? Why now? I think it was rude of Angie to say that and to pretend Brad was not married to Jen at the time cause he was. I suppose it is just making Jen angry that Angie is acting like Jen never existed. I would just get over them and try to move on. She has no other choices. she doesn't want to be made out to be a heartbroken woman still then she needs to refrain from these comments. I know it is hard I would feel like saying it as well in her shoes, but still Jennifer needs to try and find love again. I think she is afraid after what happened with Brad---

JTS

I have to go with Jen on this one.

Firefly

Jen has only herself to blame. Brad had probably checked out of this marriage long before Angie came along. She just happened to be the deciding factor for him to finally end this farce of a marriage. While Jen and Brad where married Jen sounded more like a friend than a wife. She said Brad was her BUD. He wanted children but she wanted a career and didn't want to screw up her figure. A man can only take it so long before something happens. Someone else comes along and treats you like a lover and not a BUDDY can be a deciding factor. I'm sure Brad did not set out to fall in love with Angelina but she was probably there to listen and give him support when he needed it most. He had probably fallen out of love with Jen before he did the movie with Angelina but didn't do anything about it. So when Angie came along it just made it easier to make up his mind and end something that wasn't working out any way.

head games

Aniston needs to get over it already. I am so tired of hearing this hose bag whinning about how she lost Brad. How many years is she gonna whine? She is not all that and is trying to trap Mayer by taking fertility drugs and getting knocked up with twins no less (i wonder who she is trying to be like) If she does manage to get pregnant Mayer will leave this bitch to raise the kids herself. Can't she just find a man who cares about her. Get over Brad strupid and get on with your life even though you can't act!!

PerrierEveryday

Poor Jen, poor me! Bah! Jen can't act her way out of a paper bag, can't build a real relationship with a guy and is trying to keep herself newsworthy as her career goes into the toilet. This is old news and I have no doubt Brad left her for a good reason; he must not have been happy at "home" with self-centered Aniston. Angelina has at least given him a new lease on life with a family he apparently dotes upon. Aniston is in the same league with that hag Madonna.

Panther2000

WEDA has it right. The interview that you are talking about I think was the Barbara Walters Interview or 20/20. & People were talking then on how can you keep a happy marriage when you are never together. Jen was at the Highlight of her Friends career & Brad was doing his own thing. Brad wasn't into being seen on the Red Carpets or at the Ivy. He was ready to star a Real Family & cried when talking about the Daughter that he wanted.

Not, to say that Jen did not want that either. But, it was pretty obvious that their marriage was already in trouble then ( & that was years before Mr & Mrs. was even thought of. Like someone stated. You can make a Happy Man leave his home.

I myself, was not a fan of Angie. When young she was wild & pertty much out there. that was until she adopted maddox. & the woman did a complete 180 turn. She grew up big time. & The work that she does around the world speaks for it self. & she was the one to say that she never wanted to have a child herself but perfered to adopt children. But, I can only think that Both Angie & Brad feel so much for each other that he was able to change her mind on that.

& For those trying to claim that Brad isn't happy with Angie. Please grow up. All couples have their moments & being parents of 6 children they probably have more than a few. But, do not think that they don't love each other. I seem to remember the same carp being thrown out there after the adoption of Pax & the birth of Shiloh. Team Jens fans just can't help themselves trying to say how unhappy bard is. When, in fact 3.5 or 4 year later & 4 children later they are still together. Yeah right he is Very unhappy.

Maybe, the question should he asked of Jen. she is the one going from man to man & they all seem to drop her.

& in keepping with the article about angie talking about her & brad's relationship. She isn't bringing it up, the reporters are asking the questions. It has been so many years on & being the parents of 6 kids she is finally talking it. At least Angie hasn't appeared on Oprah all these times looking for attention or that Crap about oprah throwing jen that wedding when she was dating Vince Vaugh. But, this isn't the 1st time Jen as spoken about their relationship. I do remember a Nude or semi-nude cover on ( I think Vanity Fair) & the article she did talk about brad & Angie( withouth mentioning their names) Jen as talked about them alot. So it is not like she is breaking her silence(sp). But, now because Angie finally answers some question now, there is an issue.

I think that they have a strong relationship( full & trying) but solid. & those Pic in People & "W" magazine with the Pics that brad took. For me it shows how strong their bond it. According to team Jen's fans. This relationship should have been over before Shiloh was even born. Em Ok, if you say so.

move on!

Dear Jennifer Whineston,
It's time for you to accept responsibility for the failure of your marriage
and stop blaming the other woman.
No man leaves a happy marriage!!
It must be time to promote your new movie.
It's been 4 years since your divorce and you're still doing a pity party.
Nicole Kidman, Reese W., Kate Hudson, ... are all divorced and have moved on!
I feel you have extended your divorce into a career.
It's time for you to move on!