Joe Jonas

Goes for the Older Chick

11/12/2008 4:09 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Joe JonasHis brothers take super expensive cars for a spin. Middle Jonas does the same with the ladies.

Vick Fan

Please, he is covering fr his homosexual tendencies. The 3 of them are no talent hacks who are only popular because they are signed by Disney. In a couple of years they will follow the boys from Right Said Fred and be performing on gay cruise ships.

damn ur dumb

another uninteresting story

damn ur dumb

Posted at 8:29AM on Nov 12th 2008 by Hank

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jonas Mommy

You guys are soooo jealous. The JONAS BROTHERS are the best thing to happen to any entertainment in years. My daughter is a huge fan and I love them as well. Besides calling uber hot guys gay is old.. get to the gym.

Forehead caterpillars

Freaky eyebrows unite! They look like twins!

uknownuthin!

What the hell is wrong with Camilla?
OMG....what does she see in this manlady virgin?
He wears nailpolish,heels and tight-ass jeans.....ewwww.

Somebody knock some sense into this girl puh-leaze.

bw

Bryon Wolf His brothers take super expensive cars for a spin. Middle Jonas does the same with the ladies.

Bryon Wolf Just minutes after dumping Taylor Swift, Joe (he's 19) is already onto another conquest –- Camilla Belle, 22, the young starlet from "10,000 BC." "They met on the set of his music video," a source tells People. "All the guys always had thought she was really pretty and that's why they asked her to be in it."

Bryon Wolf Taylor's going to have a whole album's worth of material now. We smell sibling rivalry. Bryon Wolf

JJ

I'd bang the crap out of his tight little @$$

Lynn

Joe is such a CUTIE! I love him and support him with whomever he chooses to date.

I want him to be happy and one day find the right (sweet not bitchy) person for him.

LOVE YOU JOE! YOU ARE AMAZING, JOE! BE HAPPY BABY! AND BE CAREFUL (especially with women)!!! LOTS OF PEOPLE WANNA GET THEIR CLAWS INTO YOU!

LOVE YOU DANGER!

Lynn

I WANT HIM FOR MYSELF!!! JOE!!!!

Caroline

So I assume her and Maria Sharapova are now over?

Galileo

That's fabulous . . . they have matching eyebrows.

UH HUH

Virginity will be lost in 3...2...1.....

yeah....and?

I thought the Jonas boys were not allowed to get a woody? I mean that is what THEY said right? So I guess this 22 year old girl will just love to hand hold, pecks on the lips like they are siblings, and dry humping? Ge,, sign me up for that. I can see it now, her begging and him prayin'!

Come on boys, your all so full of sh!t! All those girls throwing them panties on stage and such, and ya'll have such morals that there will be no hanky panky? I got a bridge to no where to sell ya, its in a real purdy state too. Wink.

haha

Camilla Belle is a beautiful talented girl but I hope she isn't a ho and wasn't involved with the ho bro before the break up.

1982 days ago