Brad Tells Jen to Shut It

11/13/2008 10:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Brad Pitt allegedly was none too happy about Jen Aniston slamming his baby mama in Vogue mag.

The Chicago Sun-Times cites a "very close source" of Brangelina who says AJ and BP were "totally thrown" by the Aniston interview, in which she said Ange was "uncool" for yapping about the beginnings of Brangelina in public. So much so, a source tells the paper, Brad actually called Jen to complain.

Aniston's people say any communication between Brad and Jen is "nobody's business."

lita

You have to be kidding me. Angelina brags about her relationship with married man. And Brad is pissed that Jen finally talks about her feelings about how she was treated. Saying uncool, is an understatement. I can't stand Angelina who is trying to look like she is perfect mom and her save the world attitude. Brad and Angelina should both shut it. Dumbasses.

Angie74

Please, he's just worried that she'll make him look bad. She has a right to speak about what happened, espcially after angelina opened her mouth. I think it's only fair.

I don't get where Angelina is painted as some saint. Look at what she did before; and adopting three kids and having babies out of wedlock does not make you saint. She seems more concerned with other children than she is her own. I'm sure we'll see their kids in the news ala Lindsay, Brittany etc.

DeeDee

I agree with some of the other posters who questioned why it's okay for Jolie to talk about her attraction to Pitt and how she was exicited to go to work every day, but not okay for Aniston to say it was "uncool". "Uncool". Yeah, that's a real mean statement isn't it? Come on. I think in a "who do you like better" contest, Aniston would win hands down. I don't care how much money you've donated, how many children you've adopted, Jolie is one f___d up woman. To analyze things for a moment (and yes I obviously have too much time on my hands) but .. it all stems from her father leaving her mother and brother when she was little. Jolie took Billie Bob away from Laura Dern (they were engaged and he put her stuff in the driveway), and then she takes Brad away from Aniston. She (Jolie) has self esteem, abandonment issues and I personally have thought for a long time now, that she will probably dump Brad on his head sooner or later. And that is my arm chair analysis on the matter.

ELeeza2020

Brad is 45 years old, looking tired,old, trying to hold on to his boyish appeal and failing, while Jen looks beautiful, vital and comfortable with her life. I remember that Jen said, " I never said I wouldn't have children" and implied that he did not press her to do so. Jen didn't say anything for years because she has dignity but that interview tripped the trigger. She found out for certain that he was cheating on her before the divorce and she snapped. It was not nice for Angelina to do that. I think a lot of us would have done the same thing. Come on, Angelina isn't going to hang with him forever.

teatime

I AM A LITTLE CONFUSED...ANGIE WENT FROM FRENCH KISSING HER BROTHER ON THE RED CARPET, WEARING BLOOD AROUND HER NECK IN A VIAL...HOME WRECKER ..HAVING A FEW MARRAIGES UNDER HER BELT..TO MOTHER TEREASA SAVING THE UNIVERSE ONE CHILD AT A TIME? I KNOW PEOPLE CAN CHANGE...HOWEVER, SHE SEEMS TO REWRITE HISTORY EVERYTIME SHE OPENS HER MOUTH! SHE CONTRICTS HERSELF REPEATEDLY! ANGIE, YOUR PAST IS YOUR PAST....JUST STOP TRYING TO SLANT AND COLOR IT TO FIT WHAT YOU ARE DOING TODAY! BY THE WAY, YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL IN A SHANKY TATOO, TRAILER PARK WAY.

Mariah

Brad is such a d*ck. As much as I hate Jolie, I have never understood why both AJ and JA get pitted against one another and AJ gets most the blame for the breakup. Yes, even JA says the marriage was on the rocks. Does not give the green light to have an affair/confide in another woman about your wife and marriage, though. Where was the critique of Brad in all of this? Jolie is a skank, but like Russell Crowe in the Meg Ryan mess, HE (like Jolie) was not the married one.

marie

.....IF IT IS TRUE-BOTH HE AND ANGI NEED A REALITY CHECK JEN HAD PLENTY OF TIMES TO DOG THEM-YET SHE HAS ALWAYS KEPT QUIET-WISHING HIM THE BEST WITH HIS CHILDREN-AND THIS IS HER PAY BACK-WHAT GIVES THEM THE RIGHT TO PUT THEIR ILLICIT AFFAIR OUT THEIR FOR EVERY ONE TO HEAR FROM THEIR OWN MOUTH-EVEN THE KIDDIES-EVERYONE SECRETLY KNEW THAT THEY CHEATED WHY CONFIRM IT-NOW THEY ARE ANGRY AT JEN-REALITY CHECK PEOPLE

ChristyA

Brad needs to shut his piehole and go home to his whore.

Candie Cane

I would have hung up on the Old Geezer, but before I did that I would have said have another one old fart....Get it meaning children!!! He, he, ha, ha..................

Lori

Brad Pitt & Angelina are skanks!!!! Angelina is a pig, he left a REAL woman & a Lady. Angelina showed her class & couth when she said what she did about Jennifers husband, She won't get to use that term, even Brad Pitt knows she isn't marriage material. Beware of the Karma Jolie-Pitt

Proud American

He cheated on his wife with a whore, and is mad that she's talking about it? If I were Jen, I wouldn't have waited this long to comment on the lying cheating bastard, or his ready-made whore!! I don't care if they adopt every baby in every third world country, they'll never be able to wash off the stinch, these two deserve each other. Don't expect these two to make it, the same way she got him, is the same way she will lose him!

Laura

I am definately Team Aniston in this situation. No matter what was going on at home between Brad and Jennifer what happened between Brad and Angelina was wrong as long as he was still married to Jen. My husband cheated on me (in our house) and we were divorced 10 years ago. It would totally piss me off if the girl was plastered all over every magazine talking about how she fell in love with my husband while we were still married. I don't blame Jen for speaking out. Angelina definately does every chance she gets. Who was defending Jen when Angelina was stealing her husband? I can't stand Brad or Angelina -- six kids out of wedlock and they are put up on some pedestal? Please! Even when they were married Brad was on Oprah and said it was hard for him to imagine being with one person for a lifetime. He will leave Angie and their army of children just like he left Jen. He is an adulterer and she is a homewrecker, they don't even have the decency to get married after having biological children. I have no respect for either of them. Go ahead Jen, speak your mind, you have every right!

poppy

It's only a matter of time until Brad's skank Angelina sticks him in the back with a knife and moves on---as she ALWAYS does, and he'll be footing the bill to all of the kids he's either adopted or fathered. He'll get what he deserves in the end.

sandanna

I fell in love with my husband long before I slept with him. Just because Angelina says they fell in love while filming their movie doesn't mean they had sex while Brad was still married to Jen. That's probably why Brad left Jen, so he could finally have Angelina. These people live their lives in the public eye and that's why we get all the nauseating details. Stuff like this goes on every day in normal people's lives, we just don't hear about it. So what makes anyone think that Brad and Angelina think they can get away with this behavior because they're special movie stars? Everyone gets away with this behavior, it's a natural part of human culture.

BoB

Good for him, someone needs to shut that hoe Jen up. Its not ehr business to get her nose into Ang and Brad's good relationship. She needs to be quiet.