Miley Cyrus

Disgraced Beauty Queen?

11/13/2008 9:08 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Here's "Hannah Montana" sensation Miley Cyrus (left) -- and former Miss America and "Ugly Betty" star Vanessa Williams (right).

Miley Cyrus and Vanessa Williams
One of them is a 45-year-old African-American woman.

We're just sayin'.

me

dumb

Mary Ju Anna

They doesn't look the same at all, actually. Thanks though, TMZ...not at all actually.

Gin

Friggin' hilarious!!!

Gin

Hey, Big Black Mac, you need to go to "grammer school." "They doesn't??"

leslie

TMZ i enjoy ur site. But some things are unnecessary. Why keep building more self steem issues among these young teens?
They have enough to deal with. I don't want to rant. I just think this was unnecessary.

Ray

one is a young white girl the other is a black woman, that wants to look like a young white girl, like all black women want to look. who's shocked here?

Ashley

Ha! Ray, you're comment was RAY-CIST! And actually kinda funny!

vlo

The author is trying to show you how fast some white people age...vanessa looks damn good at 45 years old and miley at 15 doesn't look much different BUT she's 15...she looks old as hell for 15....

Kat

Find a pic with both of them without make-up, then you can really see if there's a likeness, i'm sure Vanessa has got a lot of help in the make-up department (makeup can do wonders to take off age or make you look older depending on how you do it) and Miley, well most teenagers that wear make-up look a lot older with it on,
JUST SAYING.....!

mista

# 6 Ray Got this completely wrong...

If you look at young (or old) white girls skin you will clearly see that they are trying to look black!!! Its called tanning and tan spraying to get rid of the pale ghost look.

Joanne

Their lips and teeth look very similar to me.. Just saying...

littlebigmomma

I think Miley is the most unoriginal 'teen star' to come out of Hollywood in a long time? I don't let my daughters listen to her because at 15 she needs to be a better role model, which she isn't!!! I think Vanessa looks amazing for being 45 and I don't think you can say disgraced after all these years!!!! Wow TMZ I think you need to hire better writers. I'm up for the job because I would say what people really think about all these stars!! Most of them we couldn't give a crap about (Miley for one)!!!!!!!!! Get a clue.

Don

You guys have no imagination. Look at the smile. The eyes. I totally see the resemblance. Not that it matters, but I'm Black. Hey, #5. Grammar is spelled with -ar, not -er. If you're gonna correct someone, at least spell it right.

carol

duh, like what the hell are you saying.?????? a child 15 and an older woman???? like you kids need to go back
to school. you missed the common sense course. way tooo many drugs. eroded your brain cells.

sparkys nemesis

How can you mention Miley in the same breath as the beautiful Vanessa?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments