Danni Minogue Is Whose Sister?!

11/16/2008 5:50 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Here's Kylie Minogue's sister Danni Minogue (left) at an event in London on Tuesday -- and "Hannah Montana" phenom Miley Cyrus (right).
Danni and Miley
One of them is 37.

We're just sayin'.

arte help

Hey TMZ, first Vanessa Williams, now Danni Minogue, what's next, Michelle Obama?? LAME..........

me

d to the j

Her name is spelled Dannii

Camelyak

Miley needs to find Hilary Duff's dentist and get some better work done!

Hawkeye

I'm going to say the one without all the botox is Miley.

Okay, fire away Dannii lovers.

I'm a jerk, I know.

1981 days ago

stupid women & the religious right

meh.. both are tools, but it really is unfortunate that Miley looks older than that chick. I mean she's not even 18 and could pull off 30ish. Poor thing is going to be leatherfaced by the time she actually IS 37..

Zoya

Hawkeye--- So true---------------Strange but I'm ever so intrigued by jerks please tell us more----LoL

Jane

Leave Miley alone. She is a cute girl and my kids love her show. I think she is adorable!!

shessobarbie

i agree with the teeth thing..and i feel sorry for dannii for having been compared to that THING they call miley.

Shrimp

Miley does not look like she is in her 30's. You are just Jealous that she is a teenage millionaire with a smoking hot model -boyfriend with a loving family. She is a beautiful, obviously talented young lady.

I have two children. Hannah Montana is one of the few shows that I can watch with them without seriously considering jumping off the roof.

BRC has worked his ass off to get to where they are today. Before he becme "real famous" with his music back in the early 90's he used to sing at rural county fairs. I saw him at a fair in North Carolina. It was raining, muddy and maybe 100 people present. Instead of being an ass about the weather and small crowd, like most singers would have done, he sang his heart out for the fans who waited anxiously to hear him perform instead of cancelling like a big P.

superman

Miley loooks way old! she could easily be 25. are you sure billy ray isn't the other girls father?

PollyEster

You put makeup on any 15 year old & they're going to look 20. She does not look in her 30s - she looks about 18-20. She's talented and she is a typical 15 year old girl.

Shrimp

If you look at Danni's IMDB picture at you will see that she didn't always look like a Hannah Montana body double. Interesting that a "star" that has been on WHERE ARE THEY NOW is trying to look like the most popular teenage pop star in the world.

Vake

You're saying that MIley Cyrus is 37? Because, dear god, I wish she was.

Ms_Tell_It_Like_It_Is

Miley looks like she is about 40 and Dannii looks about 25 - both of them look like botox faces because their eye area isn't moving when they smile this big.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments