Amy Winehouse -- All Jacked Up?

11/18/2008 2:58 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The intercom interviews are fun and all, but getting Amy out of her house is priority #1 and the UK pappers had a great idea on how to do it: Offer her free booze!
Amy Winehouse: Click to watch
Looks like she eventually took 'em up on their offer.

Barfalufugus

WTF?????

1980 days ago

Reality

she looks like a walking corpse

1980 days ago

Kim

Seriously? WTF were they thinking?

1980 days ago

hell with them all

MY BUTT LOOKS BETTER THAN HER FACE

1980 days ago

Rah-Rah

Lawd!! Paps sometimes suck! If I were her I'd either move to another flat or get some vicious dogs to guard my front door. People just don't let up!!

1980 days ago

vile comments

how pathetic the behavior of the paps is! they ring at her private home, record what she says and lure an addicted person out for a drink to get some pics. she's in a desperate state and that's what they exploit. how sad.

1980 days ago

Jason

LMAO.. She / It is the poster child to show your kids why to stay away from drugs. Thanx for material Amy Crackhouse.

1980 days ago

pua

The self deconstruction of this young woman is astounding. I would never be one to say some of the things I have read about her, but she is not a suitable icon for music, or women, or anyone with half a brain. Leave her alone as she wishes, she will probably die that way.

1980 days ago

HARDY-HAR-HAR

I couldn't understand a word anyone said.

This girl is really odd. What a crazy life.

1979 days ago

pj

Wonder what her hair issues are...if it's not a beehive, it's a scarf of some sort. She seems to have lovely hair, and could have a lovely face and body...but the hair. hmmm....

1979 days ago

#645732 - Cell Block H

Bunch of bloomin idiots, these paparazzi's are. They all need a damn good whacking. I'm sure they are the same on both sides of the pond. Nobody really cares if this bird gets on with her life without drugs and a pint or twelve. It's the nasty, drunken wench we want to see. Right. Between these fools and her friends, she will never get straight. Satisfaction won't come until she does actually die. I pity the blokes and ladies who like to wish death on this poor soul. When your time comes, I hope your words don't come back to bite you on your bum.

1979 days ago

pattie in cali

blessings amy, WE WANT MORE OF YOUR MUSIC, GIVE US MORE, HAPPY HOLIDAYS .

1979 days ago

Lisa

Bless you Amy! I know your ugly beehive is your security blanket. But you must know you can get the old you back. Don't pay attention to anyone who says too much and does too little. %$& Blake. I bet there is no comments under his picture but he is not fooling me. He is only in recovery to make himself look good. Things that look ugly on the outside can be beautiful on the inside. Keep singing good music and pouring out your pain on wax!

--blackgirlwholovesaw!

1979 days ago

yasmin, Nigeria

Amy, wake up please. It's getting late. U must begin to shame the paps by cleaning up and doing the exact opposite of what they expect from you. If u can come up with these fantastic songs, ain't nothing you can't do. Forget Blake.Close that page and move on b4 you end up like Nichole S. I want to go to bed tonight feeling that you would take my advice.

1952 days ago