Barack's Blacker than He Looks

11/18/2008 6:04 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Barack Obama has been keeping a secret from the American public ... and it's right there on top of his head.

BO's Chicago barber Zariff (just one name) says the Prez-elect's head of hair isn't quite as silvery-gray as it might appear in high-def. "When we see it, it looks very silvery and shiny," the scissorhand tells Us. "But of course when you see him in person, it doesn't look like that."

He's not making any assurances about Barack once he does his thing in office.

BabyGirl

Who cares! First.

Luke Warmwater

What about that big goober next to his nose? In HD it looks like it's going to become another head at some point. I can't stop looking at it! Lance that thing for God's sake....NOW!

Mik

You Cunning Linguist.

RepRob

Hard hitting journalism at it's best. Way to go TMZ!

Rhonda

Polish PM says a joke about Obama, that he is part Polish, yes his father was a cannibal in Africa and ate a missionary! Now that's funny. But I thought the world was gonna love US. We are still a joke. Cannible jokes

hell with them all

YO boy my balls have grey hair too!

cb

# 2 I bet you look like the back of someones ass! Barack looks way better than your ugly azz and I've never seen you before punk
bitchhhhh.

cb

all you cave man looking white devils...deal with it....you don't have pasty face ugly mcshame..ha ha

Nostradamus

Another funny story of a phony man

Tazandra

That comment has negative racist overtones. Is this dumb kind of comment about our new President Elect what we can expect from TMZ over the next 4-8 years? It's so incredibly lame, some dumb ass comment about his hair and him being "blacker" than he looks. Stick to the movie stars you hassle on a daily basis.

LWood

Oh, please, who really cares?
It's more important to keep an eye on this guy and make
sure he doesn't lead our country into ruins!
Welcome to the United Socialist States of America where the
President-Elect's hair is big news!

hell with them all

NUMBER 10 I would rather be white than anything else. THANK YOU. You folks still have to see who helped you thur life here and we do not OWE you f--kers a DAMN thing.

Kay

Silly. My hair started getting grey streaks when I was 18, and it picks up the light in photographs so it looks silvery instead of brown. The same thing happens with my sister, who's a blonde. Her hair looks much lighter in pictures.

Superb54

Another ploy to "mislead the public" into thinking he is older and more distinguished and, therefore, more experienced than we know HE IS NOT! If he is faking the "do" then what other lies will he tell the people. Obviously, Americans are more volunerable than I thought (and gave them credit for)! I got elected with political jargon!

Oats

OMG - WHO CARES!!! SLOW NEWS DAY AGAIN TMZ????? LET'S MAKE US SOME STORIES THEN THAT NOBODY CARE ABOUT!!!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments