Calista and Mary: Why So Serious?

11/18/2008 6:45 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Here's 44-year-old "Brothers and Sisters" star Calista Flockhart (left) at an event in Santa Monica this weekend -- and 71-year-old TV icon Mary Tyler Moore (right).
Calista and Mary
Neither one ever played the Joker.

We're just sayin'.

camaguey

I had no idea Calista was 71! She looks it all right, I just thought she was younger. (I kid.) Mary Tyler Moore looking almost pretty good! The trut? My GOD, what a couple of ugly women! I'd like to wash my brain in...alcohol using a Brillo pad.

Alanna

OK... being grumpy is bad and now smiling is bad. Whatever, TMZ.

TheMizzz

Not Funny.

cindy loohoo

um....i was thinking more like the grinch and quite frankly, i am a little scared

RJ

Eeewwhh...white people age so badly.

Al

MTM started looking rough beginning in her 40's. Too much plastic surgery and too soon.

Meghan

#6 - really? was that necessary?

Anyway, Calista looks old because she's dating an old man.

GoodGrief

I really just can't believe you people. I have one question, how good do you look?

nubius

i think they look great for their age, plastic surgery or not! at least now it doesn't look like Harrison Ford is robbing the cradle anymore.

jonalisa

Harrison Ford's girl looks old kause she is too thin!!!

orchidgirlFL

I can't believe that Calista Flockhart is only 44. She looks so much older.
And Mary Tyler Moore looks great for 71 , although her teeth / dentures are huge.She definitely needs to get smaller teeth. She would look so much better !

h20

#5 does have a point because I can hardly ever tell the age of a darker-skinned person but am usually pretty good at lighter-skinned people. They have proven that the fairer the skin, the thinner it is and the more likely it will wrinkle. I am just glad Calista hasn't Botoxed or knifed herself because she does look more natural. MTM had a real bad face-lift a few years back (her mouth was literally crooked) and now is looking normal. Anyway, I don't get what TMZ meant about "why so serious" because they are both smiling.

Ziggy

I guess if you starve yourself to death, you age faster. Simple enough. Mary Tyler Moore is 71 years old, so she doesn't look bad by Hollywood standards, but you can tell she's had work done. That Calista chick looks like a rubber chicken.

At least they don't look like space aliens from Pluto like Michael Jackson, Joan Rivers, Mickey Rourke and Bruce Jenner do. Calista and Mary Tyler Moore look normal compared to them.

Tangie

When i see MTM I just want to cry. She used to be so awesome and she has chopped her face freakishly like Michael Jackson. She doesn't look good, she just looks pathetic. Your insecurities are written all over your zombified face, Mary!

Chris

Calista looks marvelous! That's just not a flattering picture. I watch her every week on "Brothers and Sisters" and I'm always amazed how good she looks. She's a beauty!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments