Katie Teaches Suri About the World

11/20/2008 2:40 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

"And then Xenu and his Galactic Confederacy came and dropped billions of people into volcanoes."

moveover

Thank God that kid looks just like her mother!

Lulu

Hey, MoveOver00 - you got it partly right - thank God she looks like her mother used to look (when she was young, pretty, inquisitive, without worry - still hoping for a smile from both of them.

whateverlol

Suri is beautiful. I still think she looks like Katie's ex Chris Klein. How come Tom and Nicole adopted two children while married? I thought I heard that one of them was sterile?? Now Nicole has Sunday and this leaves Tom??? Just saying....Rumor has it that Tom paid Chris off to stay out of Suri's life. I do not think she looks at all like Tom. Yes she looks like Katie, but put Chris beside her.......

ziggy

When Tom and Nicole were married, she suffered from 2 miscarriages, then they adopted. When she went public with the news of having a baby now, she stated that in the interview.

No conspiracy thing happening I'm sure.

Nostradamus

HA HA HA HA HA HA.....TMZ you are the bomb!

ledzep2112

What a beautiful little girl. How nice to see a young child's inquisitiveness and wonder at the world around her. You can see it in her eyes.

TMZ, for Pete's sake give this family a break at least ONCE out of every 10 times, willya?! That's not asking too much is it?

myrtie

my question is why do we only see Suri with her mom , and very rarely with her dad Tom. ??????????
They both look sad most of the time.

Me

Chris Klein has very distinctive-looking eyes . Suri's are identical.

You'll never convince me that beautiful little girl is that putz Cruise's.

babymomma

Suri - There is no Santa - this man in the red suit is EVIL!!!!!!!!!

Mariah

I don't think Suri looks a thing like Chris Klein. Chris is kind of darker skinned with very brown eyes. If we are going with a lineage conspiracy then she looks identical to Tom's cousin, William Mapother, if anything. I think it's Tom's anyway. I don't care for Tom or Katie much anymore, but I think she looks a perfect blend of both her parents.

Kay

Why hasn't the National Enquirer sorted out Suri's parentage? They're good a swiping diapers out of garbage cans for DNA testing, but they missed their chance on this kid. Maybe Tom eats diapers as well as placentas.

kan

It's really sad they are going to force feed a boat-load of stupid beliefs & mumbo-jumbo crap to this sweet little girl. What are you afraid of, Tom?

.:Loki 4Ever:.

Is it just me, or does Katie dress like she is 60? She is younger than me, and I dont dress that frumpy!! scary!

Fan Since 2007!!!

L. Ron Hubbard was a science fiction hack.
Mr. Spock is the TRUE Messiah...

al loanese

DAMN IT TMZ...ENOUGH OF THIS ROBOTIC UGLY LOOKING BRAT AND HER IDIOT PARENTS...THS KID IS UGLY AND A FUTURE SKANK...AND THE MOTHER IS JUST SOME BIMBO SKANK OF A STEPFORD WIFE......SCIENCETOLOGY EQUALS IDIOTS!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments