"Human Weapon" Host Arrested for Rape

11/21/2008 12:29 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The host of "Human Weapon" on the History Channel was arrested earlier this month after allegedly raping someone in L.A..

Jason Chambers, an experienced martial artist who's also been in several soap operas, was arrested on November 11 on suspicion of sexual assault and drug charges -- and we're told cops think he may have used intoxicants to commit the alleged rape.

The 28-year-old was released after posting $200,000 bail. He's due back in court December 5.

The DA hasn't filed charges yet, but a source says that's comin' soon.

Story developing ...

bjb

Rape? Who the hell would say "NO" that him?

PHE

Exactly # 1 !!!

Dawn Day

He's obviously taking this Human Weapon thing way too far.

'Bruce', rape isn't all about sex it's violence! I don't care how hot a guy is, if he's forcing you to so something you don't want to do it's rape!

sw

He'll soon know what it's like to be rape, when he's in Jail.....OUCHIE !!

pete obrien

The "Human Weapon" and similar valueless series which have become represenatative of History Channel programming, are disgusting! When did the HC move away from meaningful programming featuring subjects like the Civil War, etc. to sewage focusing on, e.g., the Crips street gang (Gangland)? The HC is foresaking its traditional viewership for the semi-literate set that tradionally tunes in to Spike and BET. (When would one ever hear of Edward Hermann being arrested for a violent felony?!)Good riddance to the History Channel; this viewer is through with it!

Me myself and I

HE'S A LOSER !!!!!!!!!

northern gypsy

#5 dawn day...you beat me to the blog...i agree 100%...we know...it's not just ugly guys that rape...it's about power...not sex...

jrad247

We all know that NO means YES !!

And when that doesn't work - drug 'em...

Creapy ~ Ya drug 'em with a sedative they tend to lay there like a dead fish [at least thats what I've been told], doesn't sound very exciting.

oh brother

wow he's hot, he can rape me anytime!

Anj

Rape is definitely about the power. They found that out when they researched rape in prisons decades ago. I hope he gets the opportunity to experience his "power" being taken from him. He may look hot to some of you know, but he's going to be someone's manbitch soon. eeewwwww...not attractive.

Jenna

This is surely strange as I cannot see why he would have trouble getting the ladies. However, there is something else to take into consideration, and that is his personality. I have no idea what he is like as a person, but as a martial arts expert I cannot understand if he has a confidence problem. Perhaps he is on steriods and that may be another thing to consider. Somtimes the tabliods will print something out before we actually get the truth. Sometimes it's just bullcrap, and we have to take a grain of salt with what we read. I am not saying that he wouldn't rape a woman, but we have to wait until we get more information. If he did do it and he used intoxicants, like a "roofer", then he will be convicted and go to jail. I have heard about women getting seduced or given a "roofer" by the man so he can just take advantage of her while she lays there with no control of anything. Men like that are sad.

oh la la Paris is hot

Did he rape a guy or a gal?

Alessar

Even with the power motivation for rape I find the charge kind of dubious without more details. Martial Artists are known for having their heads together, for one thing. And yes, he is also so hot I find it likely he could score any kind of sexual encounter he was looking for. I would think "partying gone wrong" a bit more likely.

Dallas

He can "rape" me any day! Meow!!!

bb

Can't imagine him raping someone. He is way to sexy. He can come to my house anytime!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments