"Human Weapon" Host Arrested for Rape

11/21/2008 12:29 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The host of "Human Weapon" on the History Channel was arrested earlier this month after allegedly raping someone in L.A..

Jason Chambers, an experienced martial artist who's also been in several soap operas, was arrested on November 11 on suspicion of sexual assault and drug charges -- and we're told cops think he may have used intoxicants to commit the alleged rape.

The 28-year-old was released after posting $200,000 bail. He's due back in court December 5.

The DA hasn't filed charges yet, but a source says that's comin' soon.

Story developing ...

m

I can't believe this to be true. Martial arts are about respect and discipline - not violence.

Whadda-Do

Sorry, this can't be true. I would bet its a wanna-be fame whore behind these allegations. Perhaps a gal looking for a quick buck or a gal who was once scorned by him. It's so easy these days for a girl to cry rape and get away with it these days. Sometimes aggressive pursuit of someone is misconstrued. It used to be expected and the girl would play hard to get. Not so anymore. Today, we stifle thousands of years of past mating rituals.

dawn

SO, WHAT HAPPENED TO INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY, JUST A QUESTION.

jrad247

You can tell by the photo !!

C'mon guys - Dark eyes, Cleft chin, High cheek bones...... Ummm Hello, Dark background....

CREAPY GUILTY PROWLER - ALL OBVIOUS SIGNS OF SOMEONE WHO ADMINISTERS INTOXICANTS !!!

BOOKEM DANO !

Chicago

This guy is a top notch loser...has a son that I doubt he sees or pays for...he basically walked away from him when he was a baby...his personality, well lets face it he doesnt have one. He's as superficial as they come. Its no surprise that he is being accused of raping someone. He may look hot, but the minute he opens his mouth, he's as ugly as ugly gets.

Shadowwolf

I met Jason in Atlanta after a Martial Arts Tournament and even had a picture taken with him, he seemed like a nice guy. But then you never really know how someone really is on the inside. I hope this is false, but let the system do it's job before finding someone guilty. And I think the history of martial arts is very interesting and important, so I disagree with the comments HC should stay away from this kind of stuff. I mean they have a bunch of other stuff on there that is not only false but not even interesting sometimes. And there is another show that is like the Human Weapon on TLC I think called Fight Quest. They even have 1 guy who looks like Jason and another 1 who is bald like the other guy. I also think a lot of the guys they fight on the shows are taking it easy on them, there is no way you could study an art in the short period they do and compete with a life long master.

Nic

Let me tell you from personal experience rape is NOT something that you just claim for the mess of it. And for those of you who think that just because he's good looking he doesn't need to rape anybody that's just a bunch of bunk. Congrads to those of you who realize that it really is a power issue and not a sex issue. It takes years to get your life back onto an even keel if you have been raped. I can only hope that none of you ever experience this in your life. Shame on those of you who wished it. No matter how good looking the guy is.

Knock It Off

I know a bunch prisoners would like to get a hold of him.

MizzWittman

I bet this is what happened. *The "victim" got all slutty on him and he asked her to come home with him for a good time which meant good drugs....tastey drinks and some hot rough sex. Now thinking about this she agrees because after she can turn it around on him and say he drugged her and raped her. She charges him first then after she sues him for whatever she can get her greedy little hands on.*

Betcha anything its close to what happened.
B*tches like those do that to guys with some extra money. Its a sick thing to do to people just cause you cant get off your lazy ass and make your own money.

Confused

First, how can she be a gold-digger when dude is broke? Second, how can she be a fame-whore when she kept her identity to herself? Third, he LOOKS like a rapist! Gives me the creeps.
Seriously hope that those who wished for rape never have to experience, your words here will haunt you -

Random martial artist

He distgust me, and to think that a great martial artist like him would sink so low...
When you learn martial arts its all about self control and dicipline. Its just stupid for a man that unstable to even have thoughts about the art of fighting, so i dont get anything... by the way what was the verdict?

2054 days ago