Ashley Dupre Opens Up ... On 20/20

11/22/2008 3:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Ashley Dupre -- who actually makes Paris Hilton look virginal, took to the airwaves last night to yap about that little Gov. Eliot Spitzer escort controversy.

Dupre claims she doesn't feel responsible for Spitzer's downfall saying, "If it wasn't me, it would have been someone else. I was doing my job. I don't feel that I brought him down." In one meeting alone Dupre racked in a whopping $4,300 from Spitzer.

Dupre claims she is done with her sellin' her bod and just wants to move on. Good luck with that.

TMZ hits a new low

What a total snooze! This one skank gets to have sex for money and Diane Sawyer lowers herself to tabloidish behavior to interview her. AND, to make it even more interesting (not), Ashlee can't talk about the stuff people would be interested in hearing! If prostitution is illegal, then why has the D.A. already said openly they won't be charging Elliot Spitzer with anything, but they've charged the whorehouse managers, who pled guilty? And even more curious, why hasn't the D.A. been open about their plans to charge or not charge Ashlee? Quite frankly I would have charged every person in the chain including Spitzer and this one. She's a money grubber. That's the only thing I could really tell about her. It made me wonder what amount of money would it take for me to sleep with someone I didn't want to sleep with? Couldn't come up with a number but hell, in the millions starts to get that party started. Everyone has a price tag. Hers was $4,000 (but some of that was on future account for Mr. Spitzer).

Chicago Dan

With her experience she should run for office since most politicians prostitue their body and soul.

TMZ hits a new low

Karen, get your fat ugly ass off the mattress even though it's an honor to boink you and get an education and a respectable job. None of us here are convinced you're a good lay, so stop trying.

Katie

And we're giving a hooker attention WHY?

Jay

I also would like to know what did she offer/give that cost 4200 bucks? I really don't know about this stuff. Does anyone know what can a gal do to a man that is worth that kind of money? Unbelieveable.

HOLLYWOOD STANDARD

So Ashley took a few bucks for some lovin..Big deal..They are adults. They can do what they want.

All girls want something for sex..lol Maybe its status, or money, or career advancement, bill paid etc..

I dont care either way, but for real people stop judging people so bad..dang you people are viscous..lol

BTW I think Ashley is kinda HOT..hehe

LovinN.C.

i wonder if she took it in the pooper for base price or if that was an "extra" cost... see she didnt ask enough of the good questions, darn you diane sawyer!!!! oye!!!

SHOE SALESMAN AL BONDY

DOES SHE PAY INCOME TAX FOR MADE THOSE MEN`S MONEY ? AND WHICH LINE OF 1040 FORM SHE FILLED ?
LINE 7 : WAGES AND TIPS .
LINE 9 : QUALIFIED DIVIDENDS .
LINE 11 : ALIMONY RECEIVED .
LINE 12 : BUSINESS INCOME .
LINE 13 : CAPITAL GAIN .
LINE 19 : UNEMPLOYMENT COMPENSATION .

Rosa

It takes two to tango. He is the one that who embarrased and hurt his wife and children. not her You people need to stop blaming it all on her. It's 50-50.

dudette

Get her a tissue for the one tear already geeeez

Mackenzie

Doing interviews about how you brought down the gov of NY and why it wasn't your fault is less classy than prostitution.

Nobody cares about Elliot Spitzer anymore and we all care even less about you.

You are not a celebrity. You are a whore.

Joanne

There must be better people than this to interview. I'd say this is scraping the bottom of the barrel. She needs to disappear out of sight.. Ms. depre or whatever your name is. Her mom must be so proud..

HOLLYWOOD STANDARD

I would shell out 5 g's to be with her..hahaha She is bangin. I bet that is money well spent.

Most of the ugly women on here cant even get a guy to take them to dinner or a cheap movie, and they are giving it up..LMAO Where as Ashley can get thousands from guys.

MsWinoPowdersHerNose

Just because some of the people here feel nothing but utter contempt for Dupre, that does not mean they are letting Spitzer off the hook. Not mentioning the john does not mean one sympathizes with them. It is possible to feel contempt for both. So please, all you Dupre defenders -- think twice before defending her. She's a lazy person with no drive to improve herself the old-fashioned way -- honest, hard work.

kan

Spitzer PAID, Dupre is getting paid. He gave up his job, ruined his family and was nationally embarrassed. She's the subject of minor gossip, seems incapable of being embarrassed and is milking it big time. Where's the 50/50?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments