Ashley Dupre Opens Up ... On 20/20

11/22/2008 3:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Ashley Dupre -- who actually makes Paris Hilton look virginal, took to the airwaves last night to yap about that little Gov. Eliot Spitzer escort controversy.

Dupre claims she doesn't feel responsible for Spitzer's downfall saying, "If it wasn't me, it would have been someone else. I was doing my job. I don't feel that I brought him down." In one meeting alone Dupre racked in a whopping $4,300 from Spitzer.

Dupre claims she is done with her sellin' her bod and just wants to move on. Good luck with that.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6

Pablo Alleycorn

Any man that pays much money for her is an idiot. She's hotter and smarter than my wife, but I still wouldn't pay more than 20 for some skull! Viva Argentina!!!!!

Snookers13

Nice title - Ashley Dupre opens up.

tmz fan

You know, this may ACTUALLY be the world's oldest profession.

justme

I can't believe the hipocracy on these message boards. Let's break down prostitution....A woman chooses to offer services for a price and a man chooses to pay. No one else is involved in the agreement. So how is it anybody else's business? If the man is married, that is 100% on him, not the girl. She wasn't standing at the altar when he made those vows promising anything. Yet everyone feels it's justifiable to call this girl a whore. I'd reserve that name for the number of single moms that go through men like water and are constantly parading a new boyfriend in front of their kids, now that's disgusting.

Kathie!

People are very judgmental. Obviously she comes from a broken dysfunctional home. Some people better themselves and some people can't. Everyone's situation is different. Someone that has low self esteem is capable of very destructive behavior. Very hard to say no to money when you are broke, don't feel like you have anything going for yourself except your looks.
Show some compassion.

damn ur dumb

78. People are very judgmental. Obviously she comes from a broken dysfunctional home.

Posted at 11:19PM on Nov 23rd 2008 by Kathie!

I hope you included yourself in the "people are so judgmental" rant

Somebody , shoot it! Quick!

#40 MacKenzie said it best. I just want to add ,really repeat what you andother s have said...
She is a hooker. Oh, if she were a nurse or school teacher ,so what. You playedwitha married guy. A married guy played with youwillingly. Both are equaly at fault . In this case since she is a hooker, he is more since a hooker's job description does not require one be single. However, you career is not one people brag on. The wife, she should have ASAP washed her hands of Spitzer, kids or not, whatever. I get so tried of this women, political ones, standing there sotic, weird.

nataliec

nothing this piece of trash says or her false tears will ever make her respectable, she is a whore plain & simple and as we all know whores are just low class bitches who need to just go in some corner and die. she accepted the money and now wants people to feel sorry for her,,well i dont.......a prostitute is a prostitute and she very well caused her downfall. pity her hell no...people like her are the reasons AIDS is still around!

Meg

You know if she was blonde she would look a lot like Elisabeth Hasselbeck

Mikah4tmz

OMG, I wanted to cry when I saw Spitzer's wife's face at the press conference. She looked so devestated and hurt. Not only do women in her position have to deal with the pain but they have to stand beside their husbands in a show of support after the humiliation of their husbands bad decision. Men suck.

R.Zimmerman

He paid thousands for her?? A couple of Bud Lights should have done it.

Anthony

Ashely dupre is so freakin beautiful. she has nothing to be ashamed of. If i were her step father i would have given her a spanking and said not to do it again unless she gave me a discount.

TONY NY

She's nothing but a HO...................................................

redneck hottie

IM TIRED OF LISTENING BOUT THIS... THIS SHOULD ALREADY BE OVER WTF.. IS TAKING SO LONG

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6