Sick Vick's New Dog Trick

11/22/2008 12:48 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Mike VickLooks like Michael Vick is a lot more disturbed than anyone could have imagined.

In just released report, a person identified as confidential witness No. 1 says Vick actually placed family pets in the ring against pit bulls owned by "Bad Newz Kennels" and watched as the animals ruthlessly attacked the domesticated dogs causing "major injuries."

The witness went on to say that Vick "thought it was funny to watch the pit bull dogs injure or kill the other dogs."

A convicted co-defendant in the case said there were times he suggested dogs unwilling to fight be let go, but Vick insisted "they got to go," meaning they need to be killed.

Vick was sentenced to 23 months in prison in Dec. 2007, and is set to be released from the federal prison at Leavenworth, Kan., on July 20, 2009.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Roger Moore

damn ur dumb

2. What part of his "culture" does this behavior come from. Michael Vick was born in Newport News, Virginia. Slamming a defenseless dogs body repeatedly into the ground until you snap it's neck, hang, drown and electrocute a canine is part of the culture of people born in Virginia?

Posted at 10:55AM on Nov 22nd 2008 by FlBiker

It sure IS NOT. I am from Va. Beach. I am disappointed and sick that anyone could do this to a living creature.

Melissa

This guys is obviously a piece of sh*t. There is a special place in hell for anyone that would take a defenseless creature and torture it for their pleasure.This guy should be made to feel the fear and pain that those poor dogs felt when he did that to them.

Just give me 5 minutes alone with someone that would deliberately hurt an animal, a child..anyone so defenseless. He should never be able to own any animals of any kind again; particularly dogs. They are so loyal. All they want is love, food and good treatment. What a f*cking douchebag this assh*le is.

mary

Millions and millions of $ thrown away. But he's not the 1st or the last stupid football player. A former Steeler bought a $700,000 home(in Pittsburgh that's alot) and in the next 1 1/2 yrs destroyed it. Trash is trash no matter how much you pay it. What these guys don't get is that most of them will lose it with stupid investments, wild times and child support

scum

It's a black thang according to Whoopi. Aint no white people understand our heritage......train, torture and kill?

ECote

Maybe they'll be some kind of sweet justice in the end, and someone will put an and to the likes of this guy. There's too much wrong already in the world to allow pepole this to keep breathing.

Wlfgngct

The punishment should fit the crime... beat him, let his dogs go after him, drown him... and I bet the rape harness would be a BIG hit in prison.

mike

When he gets out, any team that needs a quater back will be all over him. He should be banned from the nfl for life.

VioletteUK

THE FEW MONTHS SENTENCE THIS 'MAN' RECEIVED ISNT NEARLY ENOUGH FOR WHAT HES DONE...
HE OUGHT TO BE PUT AWAY FOR LIFE....
HIS KIND OF DISTURBING BEHAVIOR SICKENS ME...
I WOULDNT TRUST HIM AMONGST THE GENERAL POPULATION.
IF HE COULD ENJOY SEEING AN ANIMAL HURT, IS IT MUCH OF A LEAP OF FAITH TO
IMAGINE HIM HURTING A FELLOW HUMAN BEING....JUST FOR THE FUN OF IT?
>JUST MY OPINION OF COURSE

totoafrica

I hope he dies. I hope he feels pain before he dies, and it is shown on TV so we can all laugh at the pain he is going through. I say we form a mob, and throw him into a dog fighting ring with rabid dogs. Worthless piece of Sh!%. If he is let back into the NFL, and fans cheer him, I hope they die.

dee dee

I agree with all of you above!!! what a sick individual to do this to poor defenseless animals. He should have paid more for his actions. Hopefully he will feel the same pain in jail,

Z

Hopefully everyday for the rest of his life is spent with regret. The animals whose lives he destroyed have won. Their deaths are not in vain. His possessions are disintegrating one by one. I also hope that he loses more than just possessions. I hope he loses everything. Anyone who can be as cruel as he was deserves more than what he was given as punishment. This is a disgusting case and I am happy about how this disgusting thing's life is unraveling. So sad. Even calling him an animal is an insult to all animals. He is simply a vile, disgusting waste. The nature of his crimes is not in any way different had it been humans. I'd say to give him the gas chamber. The use of animals for food is one thing. Killing them in cold blood for game is another. Especially in such a grisly nature. This sure ended with shame being cast on the entire human race because of what it is spawning. I could only tell myself that we could not possibly be of the same "breed"... Just disgusting.

Ugh

He displays the behavior a serial murderer. Torturing animals is one of the signs. What's the next step...a person? Thank gawd he's in jail! What a sociopath and psychopath!

Loud and talentless

So Whoopi thinks the Prick Vick was just involved in a cultural pastime that I don't understand? Shari proclaimed on live television (The View) that she "didn't know the world wasn't flat ... I was too busy raisin' children to keep up with all that."
What a group of intelligent beings they are. God save our country! They would have vote for ANYthing dark.

1974 days ago

DON'T U KNOW WHO I THINK I AM?!

I HOPE HE IS GETTING F***ED LIKE THE BITCH HE IS...HE DESERVES TO DIE S L O W L Y.....AND PAINFULLY

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments