Hillary -- Expert Secret Keeper

11/24/2008 8:46 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Hillary Clinton has a history of shutting us out when asked about hard-hitting topics like Britney Spears or Sarah Palin doing Penthouse -- but why's she blowing off the fluff stuff, like if she'll be Obama's Secretary of State?
Hillary Clinton: Click to watch

Moan Ica

Whadda ya think? Lezz - bo ?

Liz

She is blowing you off because Billy Boy doesn't have all his ducks in a row! They need ALL of his financials and he is hiding monies in off shore accounts. God help us all!

Why is Obama acting as though he has taken office already..............sit down and wait until the 1/20/09. Now hw is planning a 'stimulus" package that is 8 times what he stated when he was just a candidate. Oh, how the fun has just begun. Hang to your pockets folks. It is going to be a bumpy ride!

who has the facts? ME

Can it be any worse than what we've had the last 8 years? Seriously?? In the words of Bill Maher: "George W won't be happy until he is walking back to Crawford, Texas with the entire city of Washington DC in flames behind him." It could still happen, wouldn't surprise me. Cheney's got the torch!! January 20th can't come fast enough for me!!

Cammie

Lizzy.

Geeez....hope you get better soon as you sound like one of those miserable right-wing conservatives!

As for the rest of us, this is the best we've felt in eight long years!!!! We will work consciously and diligently to support (our) new "dignified", "intelligent", and "socially-adept" President-elect Obama and his White House Cabinet to create a new foundation for America and future success opportunities on behalf of our children and grandchildren!!!!

Zoya

WHy are we talkin abt HIllary? WHen we can talk abt the Puppet Master Spencer and his puppet H? Its been reported that they got married in Mexico and SPencer cried himself a river? This IS a gossip site right and not a political rag?

Liz

Mara ~ Right wing conservative yes, miserable, NO. What I think is repulsive is the fact that you couldn't get behind the man that has been in office for the last 8 years. I am sure that you are one of the screaming liberals who was clapping their hands and yelling, "thank you George W.", when the we first dropped the bombs on Iraq, after 9/11! Remember that...........sure you do. Everyone was behind W then!

Just one more thing, if you think things are bad now, just wait until he starts spreading the wealth around! God be with us!

Sharona

Mara,

Like you, this is the best I have felt about our government in a long time. Obama is acting NOW because he must; he is confronted the worst economic crisis we've seen in our lifetimes, a senseless war which has expended AMERICAN lives, not to mention the hundreds of thousands of innocent citizens of Iraq and Afghanistan, all so our current pres. could play soldier. Ghastly, disgusting, and so sadly unnecessary.

I like very much the way Obama is assembling a cabinet of talented and experienced people from both sides of the aisle to advise him. I suggest Republicans support our President-Elect, and give him a chance.

He's just another Idiot

It's obvious that Hillary made Obama give her a job in order to get her support. Hillary has the diplomatic skills of a Water Buffalo. Bubba back in the picture is disgusting, too. Wonder what we will be paying in taxes this time next year? We all will probably be standing in line for a free turkey dinner.

Enough

Have some respect for The Queen of Soul enough.I hope you guys don't plan on coming to to Detroit anytime I'm just saying.
Why don't you ask Kid Rock what he thinks about you Aretha Franklin bits.You have made a living off of him and you don't have the balls too........

rachelle

Are we EVER going to get rid of the damn lying Clintons????

Mik

#8 > When Hell Freezes Over!

Fubunki PunkChat

Seems like she doesn't care to be in a position of power anytime soon!

fakeboobpolice

Great, we taxpayer get to pay for Bill to fly all over the world again. Just want I want my tax money going to... Giving the Clinton's another eight year around the world vacation. I agree, Obama does not have a clue about what he is doing so he goes and hires all the old clinton cronies. I think Oblama's quote was "I want to bring change to Washington"." I promise I will not surround myself with any Washington insiders". Let's keep a running tally of how many promises he breaks before he swears in on the Koran. Allah Bless America!!!!

Gerty Farish

This is the future Secretary of State. This is not stripper boy Justin Gaston; this is not Miley Cyrus; this is not Paris Hilton' this is not Justin Timberlake; this is not Lou Pearlman: this is not JC Chasez, Lance Bass, etc. Need I continue? She is not going to induluge you in the same way Zac Efron may or may not. So....do you really need to rank her with these others?

Gerty Farish

i cant agree with gerty up there but the rest of you sound like trailer trash jerks who havent an education in the world your opinions may fly in the trailer park but no one cares about them here WHATUP?!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments