Shanna Moakler Rings In the Ex

11/24/2008 1:43 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The only thing Shanna Moakler likes more than fighting with ex-husband Travis Barker on MySpace ... is getting back together with him.

The 33-year-old former beauty queen hung out with Travis this weekend and actually wore her wedding ring. I love you -- for now.

If you think it's hard keeping up with the status of Shanna and Travis' relationship, imagine what their children must think.

Interesting point

Ive heard that story before!!! HAHAHA you are the girl who says all that crap, and then when you meet him I bet your panties drop in 10 minutes or less hahahaha.

Anita

Great. I'm happy for them.
Now that she got what she wants, maybe Shanna can keep her whorish mouth shut and behave like a lady.

ME

I THINK SHE'S BI-POLAR OR SOMETHING BECAUSE SHE CHANGES HER DAMN MIND TOO OFTEN. I FEEL SORRY FOR THEIR CHILDREN. THEY DON'T EVER KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON. I THINK SHE'S AFTER HIS MONEY ANYWAY. I DON'T SEE HOW SHE WAS EVER A BEAUTY QUEEN.

J

As long as it doesn't affect me, who freakin cares?! Also, looks like someone needs a bra. Why is it that everytime I've seen her all I cam really see are her saggin boobs?

Triple Play

Shanna is 33 years old. Her boobs look like their at least 50.Get a boob lift and stop shaving off your eye brows. You look like an East LA chica

clear

Shanna will never have her looks back again because she is too lazy -- Her laziness (as demonstrated by her total inability to do anything outside with her kids - i.e. playing at the park, swimming with her kids etc..) will show up in the looks department. You can see it in how unhealthy she looks.

Triple Play

# 36 Thank god that she doesn't go swimming with the kids. Take a look at those flabby arms and those huge sagging fun bags. she is lazy and fat Travis needs to find someone who is not so matronly

Mags

HATERS!!!! She's beautiful!!!

SIENNA IS A HOMEWRECKING WHORE

Shanna is BEAUTIFUL...not the best dress/blouse choice for a HEALTHY woman with curves...and the make up is a bit off...so at best SHE NEEDS A NEW STYLIST...and if anyone is LUCKY...it's Travis...last I remember it was HIM whoring it up with paris skanky in dark clubs NOT Shanna.
If they're happy, good for them and good luck to them, I hope they get thorough all the Hollywood BS and get their crap and their family together. stop hating on them...it's so ugly how unhappy some of you haters are.

Good

this is stupid, if they get married again its cuz he is on medication and doesnt know wtf is going on, shes in it for the money not the love

Da Kush Master

this is stupid let the man relax for once, he is tryin to recover

Da Kush Master

he needs to kick her to the curb.....move on

johnny

I think all these people are crazy.. she knows travis is about to get paid, so shes sticking around.. she ran out of money it looks like..

Da Kush Master

the kids have it the worst, thank god they have a wonderful father who cares so much about them that he doesnt let shanna get in his way, if they get back together its for the kids and not to make her happy

Good

NO WEDDING PLEASE!!!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments