Please Be True, Please Be True, Please Be True ...

11/25/2008 11:34 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

A one-liner in the New York Post today says Ann Coulter broke her jaw and had to have it wired shut.

PALINSUX

#76.....go do a google search for quotes by this half wit.....r u a woman? if so, she wished your right to vote would be taken away....she is just simply NOT A GOOD PERSON, and that should be by any upstanding citizen's standards.....

Ehecatl

#75: Is that you, George W.?

lena

there are no words to describe how repulsive she is.

yeah....and?

I am with the poster who said she needs to get laid!

She is ao anti-EVERYTHING if you are not in Ann lala land then she hates you. Period. Her own party won't even deal with her. As far as another book, why bother? The last two or three books saw her sales taking a nose dive. Hint, hint Ann.

She seems so unhappy to me everytime I see her in a interview, she just is nasty, no manners, and way too serious all the time. Its like she thinks she has some mission to prove, I don't know just weird.

Besides, silence is golden, and in this case VERY golden! To bad she couldn't lose her voice FOREVER!

123

She is a monster and hatefully and I am totally digging the karmic retribution for all the ugly things she says!

What military are you in, #15?

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!

HOW FRIGGIN COOL IS THAT! THAT JUST MADE MY DAY!

ONE WAY TO GET THIS VENOMOUS BIZITCH TO STFU

WONDER WHO THE LUCKY BASTAGE WAS THAT GOT THE HONORS OF BREAKING IT FOR HER.

ANY BETS?

SORRY ABOUT THE CAPS, I'M ECSTATIC!

Desiree

It's really funny. Liberals say they're open minded, in fact, that's the definition of liberal, but I've yet to meet a truly open-minded liberal. You're just proving my point.
Open minds really need to open a little more because you people are the biggest hypocrites I've ever witnessed.
Yeah, you make fun of the Mayor of LA or whatever, but you're down right horrid when it comes to anyone that's a Republican. I swear, the liberal mindset is "Treat everyone equal except the Republican Christian Right Wingers b/c they're all the same". I've met more open minded Republicans. And we're not all the same. I'm a Republican. I'm a poor white girl that used credit cards and intend on paying for my own debt b/c it's my responsibility, not the governments. I believe homosexuals should have the same rights we do as far as marriage goes. I think the word minority should be bansished from the English language b/c that's the only reason we're not equal. Once we realize there is no such thing as minorities, is when we will be truly equal as a society. I believe in a womans right to choose as long as it's not used as birth control and their is before and after counseling. My money is my money, yours is yours. If you WANT to help me out, feel free but don't force people to share the money they worked hard for.
Ann Coulter actually makes sense, you just have your head too far up Obama's butt to hear what she's saying. She doesn't sugar coat it...kind of like you but rather than being biased, she's being honest.
I guess you are on Fox the only media outlet that isn't left wing b.s. but seriously, you and your staff sicken me w/your horrid man crush on Obama.
So do me a favor, rather than following the left wing kool-aide drinking media, get a mind of your own, and encourage the people that watch your show to do the same.

ckitty

is it bad that i have no idea who this is?

Desiree

You people honestly scare me.
Do you even know what the hell you're talking about?
We don't hate, Republican's tend to be more happy.
Get a mind of your own, read something that's not negative about her as in her columns.
You say we're hate mongers, you're the ones wishing ill will towards a human being.
I swear, you people would throw all Republicans in a furnace and be okay with it.
We're f***ing people too!
We don't hate you b/c you don't think for yourself or expect us to pay for your stupidity.
Jesus!

PALINSUX

so, #83, if ms. coulter got her way and your right to vote was taken away because you are a woman, you would be ok with that, right????

Independent for Barack

This women has an attention - seeking histrionic personality disorder. She definetly needs to get laid and she should also mix in a burger once in awhile because she looks anorexic to me.

Justin is Calling

Why does TMZ hate freedom?

agent smith

Actually #66, she was just quoting what Coulter had to say, she was actually mocking her for saying such things. So...not sure she is the moron...

PALINSUX

actually #91, i wrote both of the comments and quoted the wrong number.......this b*tch has me all out of sorts!!! thanx though!!!lol

TMZ Sucks

Use to be that people agreed to disagree and leave it at that. Now you have ass-clowns rejoicing wheh bad things happen to people or wish them harm if they have a different opinion. People do not repsect other people anymore, pretty sad. Hope all of you ass-clowns have something worst fall upon you, so everyone can laugh at your misfortune. In fact I hope when you are down, some one comes along and kicks you real hard to keep you down. Then you just might get a clue.